SanDisk SDCZ430-032G-I35 Ultra Fit 3.1 32GB USB Flash Drive (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SanDisk ultra fit 3.1 high speed USB
- Upto 130 MB/s transfer speed
- Small form factor
- Plug and Stay USB
- Manufacturer Detail: SanDisk InternationalLtd.c/o Unit 100 AirsideBusiness Park,Lakeshore Drive,Swords,Co. Dublin, Irelandmporter Details: Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. Rashi Complex,A Building,Survey186,Dongaripada,Poman Village,Vasai Bhiwandi Road, Dist. Thane,Maharastra 401208, India
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SanDisk ultra fit USB 3.1 32GB - small form factor plug and stay hi-speed USB drive.
From the manufacturer
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive
The simple way to add extra, high-speed storage to your device! The SanDisk ultra fit USB 3.1 flash drive delivers performance that lets you move a full-length movie up to 15x faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives (1). Plus, thanks to its compact, streamlined design, you can plug it in and leave it in.
- A compact, plug-and-stay, high-speed USB 3.1 flash drive that’s ideal for adding more storage to laptops, game consoles, in-car audio and more
- Simple, fast way to add up to 256GB* of storage to your device
- Read speeds up to 130MB/s (1)
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (1)
- Move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds (2)
- Keep private files private with included SanDisk secure access software (3)
Compact Plug-and-Stay Design
This compact flash drive is designed as plug and-stay storage for laptops, tablets, TVs, car audio systems, and more. Plug it in, and you’ve got instant storage that’s always on board!
High-Speed USB 3.1 Performance
With write speeds up to 15x faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, (1) you can move a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds (2).
SanDisk Secure Access Software Helps Protect your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk secure access software (3). This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be encrypted.
Easy File Recovery with Rescue Pro Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a rescue pro deluxe data recovery software download offer (4). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk ultra fit USB 3.1 flash drive is backward-compatible, so you can plug it into any USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB: Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s), read speeds up to 130MB/s. 16GB: Write faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); read speeds up to 130MB/s. USB 3.1 gen 1 or USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer to drive with USB 3.1 gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(3) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X v10.7+ (Software download required for Mac, see the official website).
(4) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
now memory has gotten cheap throughout recent years but also the quality has degraded and price tag never lies. you see how 256gb SSD can cost 4k INR to over 25k INR too. this is because the type of NAND matters like SLC is miles better than TLC(noobies look away) and has better life expectancy. same kind of concept goes into flash drives. the quality of the memory matters a lot. 64gb is just a number and nowhere you can judge the quality of the memory except for the price tag. if a 64gb flash drive is priced at 1000 bucks then it probably is crap and something like 3000 bucks will be miles better in terms of read, write, heat management and longevity.
now coming to this flash drive. i expected it to be an average drive but this turned out to be the worst that i have ever got. that 130 MB/s is just Read speed not Write speed. write speed matters(not that read doesn't matter but you get my point). this cheap piece of plastic will peak 40-50 MBps(tried on usb 3.1 port) for a small file and you think WOW that is quite ok. hold on a minute. put in a file north of 1GB for transfer and then watch it crawl. it starts at a speed of around 40-50MBps and then literally falls down to 4-5MBps for the rest of the transfer. i transferred 40gb from my computer(which has an ssd) to this drive and it took almost an hour and the reason is not just bad memory which it contains but also heat. heat is bad for electronic components. it throttles data transfer and this piece of plastic heats up like crazy. even my old crappy 80gb fat hard drives from early 21st century doesn't heat that much. and the icing on the cake is the cheap quality plastic that it is made up of. you see those mineral water bottles those crush and throw after use ones. i kid you not the pen drive has exactly that quality of material. the USB A port area wiggles on a feather touch. returned this piece of garbage instantly.
who is responsible for this product? it is not just san disk it is also we customers. see India is such a price sensitive market that we buy any crap if it is CHEAP. it says 64gb for 1000 rupees hell yeah lets jump on and brands just exploit this and continue dumping garbage in this market. you can't blame san disk alone. you go to amazon USA website and watch the range san disk has got there and some top tier flash drives go for prices over 10000 rupees. i am interested in investing my money to buy a good flash drive for good price but i am the minority here. good flash drives from samsung, kingston hyper x savage, corsair voyager, san disk extreme pro and other performance based drives are not here in India anywhere at good prices and are mostly super over priced but are readily available in Amazon USA for sweet prices because we don't demand quality rather we beg for quantity here. dissapointed ahhhhh.
The sole purpose of buying this pen drive was so that I could use it for music in my car. It was only logical that I’d want a cheap pen drive for everyday rough usage. And also one that was small in size. I didn’t want it breaking while connected.
After coming across this, and looking at the price, I purchased it, though it had negative reviews. For my purpose, this pen drive has performed exceptionally well! I have no problems whatsoever.
Before I write my review, let me suggest you people; before you buy, make sure you know WHY you are buying it. Are you looking to buy a USB drive for office purposes? Buy a strong metal USB drive, with good amount of speed and warranty. Are you looking to buy for general usage? Then compromise a bit on quality if cost is an issue. My purpose was to just transfer music to this and connect it to my car. And it has served me perfectly for it.
1. In contrast to most of the negative reviews, I am happy about the transfer speeds. I am a patient person, and I am not too concerned about transferring a movie within a minute. Don’t get hung up on specifics. A lot of things which you read, may not even be applicable to you. So choose wisely.
2. I am happy about the build quality. It’s plastic, but it’s hard.
3. I love the size of this USB drive. I got it specifically because I wanted a small one for using it in the car.
4. Yes, it gets extremely hot. Is it a problem? No. Is it normal? Yes. In most other drives, the materials used and dimensions of the product prevent the heat from reaching outside layer. That doesn’t mean heat isn’t produced. The reason why you can feel the heat on this is because it’s very thin.
Overall, I am very happy with the product. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to buy a cheap priced USB drive, which has moderate transfer speeds and moderate build quality.
1. I bought 32 GB model for 549₹ so my opinions are based on this price.
2. I got original product.
Now coming to the product.
The most important part- speed; I am getting average writing speed of 40 mbps.
What I have noticed is that it heats up a lot and after heating the speed drops. But it can deliver 50-60 mbps of writing speed which is great considering it’s price.
The Pendrive is very small & will not take a lot of space & doesn’t have light which is good for distraction free usage (like in cars or in Blu Ray player).
Overall the product is surprisingly great for 549₹.