SanDisk Ultra Dual 32GB USB 3.0 OTG Pen Drive
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 130mbps file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
- 5 years limited warranty
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices-from your AndroidTM smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer1. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk Memory Zone app2 for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device's memory.
Interface: Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
Operational temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
Storage temperature: 50° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
Compatibility: USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0) Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet. Requires Android smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility.
Temperature of USB drives during use:
What are the temperature standards for USB drives?
SanDisk USB drives are designed using the Safety of Information Technology Equipment, IEC 60950-1 as guidance. Many countries, including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, have adopted this safety standard.
In accordance with this guidance, SanDisk USB drives are tested to operate within acceptable ambient temperature ranges (0º C and 25º C). Our drives are also tested in an extended temperate range and will operate in environments between 25º and 45º C.
Factors that may increase drive temperature during use ·
External environment & host device
In environments that are on the higher end of the tested temperature range, such as 25 º C - 45º C, it is normal for the temperature of your flash drive to increase. The exterior of the drive functions as a cooling surface that transfers heat from inside the drive to the cooler air outside. If the temperature of the ambient environment is high or if the temperature of your host devices (such as your laptop which can also generate heat) is high, the drive will release heat in a less efficient manner. It is normal for the drive to be warmer in these circumstances than it would be if the ambient environment or host device was cooler.
· Large file transfers & extended usage
An increase in drive temperature is also normal if you are using your flash drive to transfer large files or multiple files. Large file transfers may take an extended period of time to complete and can require more energy than a small file transfer. Multiple file transfers that are completed over a short period of time can generate a similar amount of energy. During these drive operations, the interior temperature of the drive increases and the drive will release more heat through the drive's exterior in order to complete the data transfer.
· USB drives with metal material
Metal absorbs more heat than plastic materials. Metal also releases heat when touched at a faster rate and may feel hot as compared to drives made out of plastic materials that are being used in the same way. SanDisk iXpand flash drive, SanDisk Ultra Fit USB, SanDisk Ultra Flair USB, SanDisk Ultra USB Type-C, Cruzer Force USB and SanDisk Extreme PRO USB flash drive products all incorporate more metal material than other SanDisk USB drives.
Any of the above factors may result in your drive running warm, if you experience this and find the elevated temperature to be uncomfortable, please consider waiting 10-15 seconds after your transfer is complete to remove/eject the drive.
Note: Incase of any issue with the product, Kindly contact brand at 1800-102-2055(English, Hindi) between M-F | 9a.m - 7:30p.m.
Compare with similar items
SanDisk Ultra Dual 32GB USB 3.0 OTG Pen Drive (Gold)
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB USB Flash Drive
SanDisk Dual 32GB USB Pen Drive
Strontium Nitro32Gb One OTG 3.1 150 MBPS (Grey)
SanDisk Dual Drive Type-C 32GB Flash Drive
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||3.02 x 2.55 x 1.18 Centimetres||5.6 x 1 x 2.1 Centimetres||73.66 x 1.75 x 4.14 Centimetres||—||1.17 x 0.48 x 2.97 Centimetres||—|
|Item Weight||5 grams||—||9 grams||2 grams||2 grams||—|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Model Number||SDDD3-032G-G46||SDDD3-032G-I35GW||SDCZ50-032G-B35||SDDD1-032G-I35||32GB||Dual Drive Type-C|
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Free up memory on your Android devices (1)
- Back up photos, videos and contacts
- Easily move content to your laptop
- Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- SanDisk Memory Zone file management app for easy backup (2)
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices from your Android smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer (1) The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk Memory Zone app for Android (available on Google Play) (2) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
Compatible with OTG-enabled Android Devices
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets featuring OTG (On-the-Go) USB support (1).
Free up Memory on your Smartphone and Tablet
Quickly free up space on your Android smartphone or tablet so you can take more pictures and videos.
Automatic Backup for Photos and Videos
Automatically back up photos, videos and contacts from your Android device to the drive when connected.
Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 Connectors
Sleek, retractable design offers both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
High-speed USB 3.0 for Super-Fast File Transfers of up to 150MB/s
High-speed USB 3.0 lets you transfer a full-length movie to the drive faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive (3), up to 150MB/s (4) from computer to drive.
SanDisk Memory Zone App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app lets you view, access and back up all the files from your phone's memory in one location (2). It can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.
|SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 16GB||SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 32GB||SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 64GB||SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 128GB|
|Transfer Speed (up to)||130MB/s||150MB/s||150MB/s||150MB/s|
|Photos (10 megapixel) +||900 photos +||1,800 photos +||3,600 photos +||7,200 photos +|
|Video (1080 video AVCHD) +||40 minutes +||80 minutes +||160 minutes +||320 minutes +|
|Music (MP3 songs) +||1,000 songs +||2,000 songs +||4,000 songs +||8,000 songs +|
|Operating Temperature||32°F - 113°F (0°C – 45°C)||32°F - 113°F (0°C – 45°C)||32°F - 113°F (0°C – 45°C)||32°F - 113°F (0°C – 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)||14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)|
|Drive Dimensions||0.46 x 1.00 x 1.19 in. (11.76 x 25.47 x 30.20 mm)||0.46 x 1.00 x 1.19 in. (11.76 x 25.47 x 30.20 mm)||0.46 x 1.00 x 1.19 in. (11.76 x 25.47 x 30.20 mm)||0.46 x 1.00 x 1.19 in. (11.76 x 25.47 x 30.20 mm)|
|Compatibility||Requires host device with On-the-Go (OTG) compatibility||Requires host device with On-the-Go (OTG) compatibility||Requires host device with On-the-Go (OTG) compatibility||Requires host device with On-the-Go (OTG) compatibility|
(1) Requires device with On-the-Go (OTG) support. Visit our official site for the list of compatible devices.
(2) Download and installation required.
(3) Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(4) [32GB-128GB] Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. [16GB] Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.
Showing 1-8 of 19,573 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. copying 1.8gb file from laptop to pendrive speed = 40mb/s average
2. copying 1.8gb file from pendrive to laptop speed = 290mb/s average
3. cut-paste 2.8 gb file from laptop to pendrive speed = 43mb/s average
4. cut paste 2.8 gb file from pendrive to laptop speed = 80mb/s average
p.s (All these results are based while using pendrive in 3.0 usb slot in laptop.)
Also you have to put your finger for support behind the handle to push the p.d into the usb slot otherwise it will slip backwards.
Works out of the box on Android phones. And it's USB 3 and not USB 2, so the speed is a good.
A lot better than purchasing cheap USB OTG adapter and plugging normal pen drives. But it's also good to have a OTG adapter in your arsenal since you might need to connect a normal pen drive some day.
But the problem is it is very small and so, it heats up pretty soon.
As it is a dual port drive, you can connect it to your laptop or desktop as well. Hence you can use it for easy transfer between your device and computer.
It supports USB 3.0 so you get decent read/write speeds for data transfer.
This drive doesn't heat up as compared to the metallic drives.
1. The drive is USB 3.0, but the highest speed you can get for data transfers(copy/paste/move) depends on your device.
2. it is best to format the drive to ntfs format at default allocation size before using it.
I've been using it since a month and it's working quite smoothly. Read/Write Speed is around 50-60 Mbps. Pretty good.
Design is okay... small, easy to carry but it can be improved. It takes a little practice to smoothly switch between the two connectors.
Considering its price and what it offers it can be considered a value for money but it could have been better if it had a cap to protect the connector from oxidation and dirt.