SanDisk Extreme 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter (SDSQXVF-128G-GN6MA)
|Price:||2,199.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||4,791.00 (69%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Engineered for the latest Android based smartphones, tablets, action and MIL cameras
- Shoot continuous burst mode, Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video, up to 90MB/s transfer speed
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- SanDisk Memory Zone App makes it easy to manage your smartphone memory with your media files
- Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer
There is a newer model of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD video (1) with your Android based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera or GoPro action camera. The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card is built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions (5). Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. A storage capacity of 128GB (2) expands your device's memory and lets you record 4K Ultra HD video. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Ideal for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1)
- Transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s (3)
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software (6)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (7)
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (5)
SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K Ultra HD video (1) with your Android based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera or GoPro action camera. The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card is built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions (5). Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. A storage capacity of 128GB (2) expands your device's memory and lets you record 4K Ultra HD video.
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the box?
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card
- SD adapter
Perfect for Your Action Camera
SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, and action cameras and are recommended by GoPro for use with the Hero, Hero3, Hero3+, Hero4, and Hero+ LCD.
Speeds of up to 60MB/s to Capture Quality Photos and Video
Capture fast-action photos or shoot Full HD video with write speeds of up to 60MB/s. The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) save you time when transferring high-resolution images and 4K Ultra HD videos.
4K Ultra HD Ready
With the latest UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1). This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (6). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required).
Durable Design for Use in Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (5), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB|
|Transfer Speed||Up to 90MB/s||Up to 90MB/s||Up to 90MB/s||Up to 90MB/s|
|4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Included SD Adapter||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SanDisk Memory Zone app||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|microSD card dimensions||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in||0.43in x 0.59in x 0.04in|
|SD adapter dimensions||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in||1.26in x 0.94in x 0.08in|
|Operating temperature||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-13 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F|
|Storage temperature||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F||-40 Degrees F to 185 Degrees F|
(1) Compatible device required. 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) and Full HD (1920x1080) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See the official website.
(2) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(3) Up to 90MB/s read; up to 60MB/s write. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
(5) See product packaging and the official website for additional information and limitations.
(6) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(7) Download and installation required. Visit website for more information.
WESTERN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IS THE SELLER OF RECORD AND LICENSEE IN THE AMERICAS OF SANDISK PRODUCTS.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Warning: Only 121909 of 121910 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 54.7 MByte/s
Reading speed: 74.6 MByte/s
Product is worth & i am using it with my S7 Edge.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
"As many have noted, this card does not work right off the bat with GoPro Hero5 Black. You will get an SD Card Error. After an hour of screwing around with it, I reformatted the card in the preferences menu on the camera and then it still didn't work. In order for it to work you have to then choose the restore factory settings option after reformatting and then it will work. This was very confusing but at least it works now. Hope this helps!"
SO WITH THAT, I took the card out>>>RESET the AKASO EK7000 camera (in settings)>>> TURNED IT OFF>> PLUGGED IN 64GB CARD>> TURNED IT ON AND
WORKS LIKE A CHAMP! OVER 6 HOURS OF 4K video can be recorded now or over 9,999 12mp wide pictures.. I guess the counter stops at 9,999 because it wont go over that :)
Since the first videos, I started to notice "garbled files" in the card and I thought it was related to Xiaoyi Cam. I switched then to another cam and same results. I have formatted it several times using Windows and stand-alone programs.
Today I go out to my farm to make some videos and everything is fine (saw them a couple of times on my Ryzen 1700X build), till I go to show the videos to my wife on another Windows PC(all care taken, eject mass storage device, etc.). All of the sudden, the videos disappear and everything is corrupted. The videos weren’t for commercial use thanks God, else I would be in deep sh*t.
Tried chksdk x:/f ,no luck. Ontrack, no go. Pretty much every card I have under my sleeve to “recover” data. All failed. Running diags as I write this, and Ontrack has marked about 80% of bad blocks.
Heads-up to anyone relying on this brand for their business.
Thanks Sandisk for wasting my time!