SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (SDSDXXG-032G-GN4IN)
|Price:||1,090.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,060.00 (49%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Ideal for professionals looking to maximize post-production workflow
- Read speeds of up to 95mbps and write speeds of up to 90mbps
- UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD videos
- Shock-proof, temperature-proof, waterproof and x-ray-proof
- Lifetime limited warranty
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with YES Bank Credit Card EMI Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our most powerful SD UHS-I memory card delivers maximum speed for performance, reliability, and uncompromising image and 4k UHD video quality from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s move your data fast for efficient post-production workflow.
From the manufacturer
Shoot without limits
With up to 512 GB of capacity, the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I card enables you to capture everything, wherever you are.
Maximising Extreme speeds
For maximum efficiency, take advantage of fast transfer speeds of up to 95 MB/s  for post-production workflow.
Engineered for 4 K Ultra HD
With UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30)  and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video . Ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities, you can rely on uncompromising performance without dropping frames.
Keep up with the action
With write speeds of up to 90 MB/s , easily handle sequential burst mode photography and the recording of extreme sports or fast-action activities without dropping frames.
Withstands extreme conditions
Enjoy your adventures without worrying. SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and x-ray proof  for maximum durability.
|SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I 16 GB||SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I 32 GB||SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I 64 GB||SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I 128 GB||SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I 256 GB||SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I 512 GB|
|Read Speed, up to||95 MB/s||95 MB/s||95 MB/s||95 MB/s||95 MB/s||95 MB/s|
|Write Speed, up to||90 MB/s||90 MB/s||90 MB/s||90 MB/s||90 MB/s||90 MB/s|
|Video||UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4 K Ultra HD Video||UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4 K Ultra HD Video||UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4 K Ultra HD Video||UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4 K Ultra HD Video||UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4 K Ultra HD Video||UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4 K Ultra HD Video|
|4 K Ultra HD Video||28 minutes||56 minutes||112 minutes||224 minutes||448 minutes||896 minutes|
|Card Dimensions||24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm||24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm||24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm||24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm||24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm||24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm|
|torage Temperature||-40 to 85 degrees Celsius||-40 to 85 degrees Celsius||-40 to 85 degrees Celsius||-40 to 85 degrees Celsius||-40 to 85 degrees Celsius||-40 to 85 degrees Celsius|
1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
 Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec
 Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30 MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
 Card only. See manufacturer’s website for additional information and limitations.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is definitely worth the (moderate) premium. Your DSLR will perform on a different plane.
Do note that you would need a mid-range DSLR (Nikon's D7XXX or Canon's EOS XXD) to fully utilize the speed of this card. The lower range DSLRs have smaller buffers on which even the 30MB/s, 48MB/s SanDisk cards work well.
I bought this one after 1.5years of extensive use of my camera with the free gifted 8gb memory
I use a beginner camera i.e. D5300 and though having a tilting lcd panel, clicking pic through liveview was not good as my previous memory was bad in writing speed, after using this the time of clicking pic through the liveview improved very much. Plus taking burst shot also improved without hanging the camera for few seconds.
Though the price is a factor but this is one time investment and one of the best investment a photographer can make.
Got 3 128gb cards then, I was a fan!
However, such is not the case with this awesome product. You won't realize it till you've tried this card for yourself; amazingly fast! I've also bought the 64 GB capacity version of this card and I must say, money well spent.
1. As the name "Extreme PRO" suggests, you get unbelievable read and write speeds from this card.
2. The 1 year license provided along with the card for the Rescue PRO Deluxe software is a welcome addition. No need to worry about accidentally deleting images anymore!
3. If you shoot RAW, this is the card that needs to be in your camera. Simply the best; I've tried many different SD cards so I speak from 1st hand experience.
1. Albeit a bit self-contradictory, the price is simply too high to recommend to anyone unless you want absolutely no compromise in speed. I mean, with same the money, you could almost buy two 128 GB SD cards (slower cards, of course) from other manufacturers like Transcend.
****EDIT: Price has halved since I bought it. So no more cons. Highly recommend this SD card****
Also I have received my order on time and fully packed. Thanks to Amazon 🙏
Things to consider. This is a high speed card needed if you want a higher read/write speed for continuous burst shots or higher resolution images, 4K videos, etc. For transferring images, you would require a card reader with matching read/write speed and a laptop/computer with a high speed USB port. Without these, it makes no sense to buy this card other than a future investment like I did.
Currently I shoot JPEG and single shots. I plan to switch to RAW and would then require a card reader to transfer high volume files to my laptop fast. I would buy the needed card reader then. Till then does the work.
Check out the specifications for different type of cards before you buy. If you are not aware about the specifications then you probably do not require a high speed card anyways. Cheers
Huge difference in buffering speed after switching from my old Samsung card to this one on my 80D.
The camera now Writes the full 14 Frame buffer to card in just 3 seconds, it used to take 10-15 seconds on the Samsung card.