Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro Smart Fitness Band (Large), Liquid Black, SM-R365NZKAXAR
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Jump in with your swim-ready Gear Fit2 Pro. Water-resistant up to fifty meters, now you can own the pool, run in the rain and recover in the shower with a Device that withstands it all
- Power through intervals to the beat of your favorite tracks with music storage on your Gear Fit2 Pro. It even lets you download and listen to your favorite Spotify playlists
- Boost every session with fitness apps powered by Under Armour. Count every mile on Map MyRun, and stay on top of your nutrition with MyFitnessPal
- Get a more accurate view of your performance and all-day calorie burn with continuous heart rate monitoring
- The Gear Fit2 Pro pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Offer Type:Band Only | Size:Large | Color:Liquid Black Reach your goals with the ultimate fitness partner, the Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro. Durable and swim-ready, the Gear Fit2 Pro syncs with fitness apps, plays your music, stays on top of your stats and connects you to your world.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well not so actually.. After just about 2.5 to 3 months, the watch stops working. When we took it to the customer service, they said the IC chip inside is damaged due to water and needs a replacement. However, this DOES NOT come under warranty..!
I mean, whats the use of this over priced band if it does not even sustain a simple swim. Then what are they advertising this for?
We tried complaining to the customer care, but they behaved as if they don't care and did't want to talk to us unless we shell out money for the repairs. Never ever Samsung from now on.
After buying the watch I realized that it doesn't support all the sports, it doesn't have option for kayaking.
So I can't track my route for kayaking. So then I used walking instead of kayaking to track route. The distance calculation is all messed up. It shows wrong distance for walking.