Samsung Galaxy On8 (Gold, 3 GB RAM + 16 GB Memory)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.6GHz S5E7580 Exynos 7580 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Full HD with sAMOLED
Customer support and product quantity alert
Need more information about the product? Chat with the Samsung brand representative directly
The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special Offers and Customer Support
Protect your new Samsung Galaxy On8 by choosing from handpicked selection of cases & covers - up to 70% off
Avail upto 6 months No Cost EMI on purchasing from Seller- STPL - choose the payment option at checkout
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Let the best moments of life come alive on a screen that is bigger & sharper than ever before.
Games, videos, music – you are always game for more action in full HD!
3 GB RAM
Experience the next level of performance! Play games, download files, multitask – do everything in a jiffy.
3300 mAh Battery!
Stay charged up for more fun. Do what you love doing without a hitch.
Invite some envious glances with its gorgeous brushed metal look. No wonder, you’ll be glued to its beauty!
Diamond Cut Finish!
Designed to dazzle, the Galaxy On8 is your getaway to prominence. Its diamond cut finish gives it the look that’ll turn heads wherever you go.
F1.9 with Front Flash!
Make your selfies the talk of town with the F1.9 aperture. It’s time to soak in the limelight that you attract on social media.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Horrible heating problem while playing games and using any app.
2. Slow functioning, hang while playing games
3. Slow Processor.
I was using Samsung E7 that phone was much better than this
Problem with Amazon replacement and technician.
No reply from Amazon about replacement
Previously I had Samsung E7 it is far better than on8
1. Good stylish appearance. The golden tinge is understated.
2. Excellent battery life. With the kind of usage listed above, it lasts for two days quite easily.
3. Touch functions are smooth and there's no lag.
4. Apps work fine without a hitch.
5. Call volume is good and alarm and reminder functions work smoothly.
1. Camera could be better. It's not bad but for those who consider it important it will be a disappointment.
All in all, it does everything a smart phone is supposed to do competently and without hassle. Those who use their phones for similar functions as I have listed above, you can do much worse than this. Recommended!
1. Eqnox processor.
2. Superamoled (SAMOLED) Display.
3. 3300MaH battery. Lasts more than a day.
4. Front flash.
5. 3GB RAM
6. 5.5" display
1. Only 16GB internal.
2. No finger print scanner.
3. No Gorilla Glass.
But still far better than any J series phone in this price.
1) SCREEN SIZE: At 5.5" the phone feels nice and comfortable in your hands, not too big or cumbersome and bulky. Most functions can be controlled with a single thumb swipe and the bezel thickness is not too thick to hamper thumb movements. The display is an sAMOLED unit with good colour reproduction and HD videos look very detailed during play-back.
2) HARDWARE SPECS: The Phone is powered by 1.6 GHz octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage. Apps and Boot up times are very quick, without any lags or hanging. The Phone runs smoothly in most Procesor intensive conditions like Streaming You-Tube videos or Games without any excess Heating or Lags. Samsung has also limited the amount of Bloat-ware apps and this helps in keeping the Android OS neat and clean. The phone can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card for storage purposes.
3) ANDROID OS: The phone runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. So far no updates on whether the phone can be upgraded to Android 7.0. But for all normal purposes Android 6.0 is up to the mark and works well without any issues. Battery life, screen optimisation and energy consumption are well managed within this version of Android 6.0.
4) BATTERY: The phone comes with a 3300mAh battery which is decent considering its Screen display size and Hardware specs. A full day's use on a single charge can be easily expected with a mix of videos, music, e-mails and internet surfing.
5) CONNECTIVITY: The phone features a dual SIM slot that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM and 4G . Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. The usual set of features and connectivity options most mid-range phones carry now-a-days with nothing over and above the norm.
6) CAMERA: Equipped with a 13MP Rear shooter with LED flash and a 5MP Front selfie camera with flash, this is one of the debatable points of the phone. The images are crisp with lots of attention to detail, good colour reproduction and not too much noise and blur. The flash works well in most Low light/Night conditions, but there are exceptions when the images are left wanting for more. Day and brightly light images are well captured with lots of attention to detail and minimal noise and blur. Dusk and Night images are not all that great with some amount of Blur/Noise and uneven flash filling creeping in.
7) BUILD QUALITY: Decent, with a nice brushed aluminium back finish and a metal band bezel surrounding the phone. Not too heavy and at 7.8mm feels nice to hold. Has a physical button for the Home Key and the usual Volume rocker and Power On/Off button on the side. The bottom features the Micro-USB charging slot and a 3.5mm Headphone jack. The phone comes with a set of headphones and a wall charger.
1) Camera: Poor Low-light photography with Front & Rear Cameras
2) Wall Charger: At 1.55A output, Samsung could have provided a better and faster charger for this size battery
3) Screen: Even with sAMOLED the display is not the brightest and crispest out there especially in bright light.
4) Front LED Flash: Works, but could do with better quality and brighter output, but again, it is better than no flash.
5) Sound: Average at best, could do with better Sound specs/Hardware/Dolby Speakers
6) No Gorilla Glass - Screen susceptible to damage/scratches quite easily
VERDICT: Overall the phone is a good standard Mid-Range phone with a decent set of Specs. Nothing really stands out in any particular area of operation or Specs-wise but it is a well rounded product that does what is expected of it without any fuss or Product issues.
**Definitely better options available out there like LG,Motorola,LeEco,Honor, Mi & Lenovo which match or even better this Samsung On8 at a Competitive Price. Do compare and shop around before buying, this phone has nothing special to make you want to rush out and buy it blindly. Unless you are a Samsung purist!
Let me know if this Detailed Review was Helpful to you. Tks & happy Shopping!
Most recent customer reviews
Please send revised invoice with our GST number mentioned therein.