Samsung Galaxy M10 (Ocean Blue, 3+32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP+5MP ultra-wide angle dual camera | 5MP f2.0 front camera
- 15.8cm (6.22") HD+ Infinity V Display with 90% screen ratio
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB in a dedicated slot
- Fast face unlock | 3400 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) with dual standby and dual VoLTE
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor | Android Oreo v8.1 OS
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customer support and product quantity alert
Need more information about the product? Chat with the Samsung brand representative directly
The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Samsung Galaxy M10 is especially created for the millennials who live on the edge and do not compromise on anything. With a beautiful infinity V-cut display, a wide angle camera and a powerful processor, the Galaxy M10 is a powerful smartphone.
From the manufacturer
Display & Design
HD+ Infinity V Display
15.8cm(6.22") HD+ Infinity V display to take your phone viewing experience to the next level. 19:9 aspect ratio and 90% Screen ratio.
7.7mm slim design & premium colours - Charcoal Black and Ocean Blue.
Is there Earphone/Headsets in the box?
There is no earphone in the box.
Does Galaxy M10 have Ambient Light Sensor?
Galaxy M10 supports Virtual Light Sensor, which adjusts screen brightness as per ambient light conditions.
How can I use the area around the Infinity-V Display (Notch)?
Full Screen mode can be turned on using: Settings > Display > Full Screen Apps. You can also Pinch and zoom on any video to get access to full screen viewing experience. However - some apps do not support full mode on Infinity-V (19.5:9) display.
Does M10 have dedidcated SIM slots for Sim Cards & Memory Card?
Yes. M series has Dual SIM slots and a dedicated slot for memory card.
Is there Fingerprint Sensor in Galaxy M10?
There is no finger print sensor in Galaxy M10, Face Unlock can be used for a fast unlock experience.
Showing 1-8 of 523 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Battery performance is excellent.
Samsung did really good job in theme .
Phone should have an internal app lock as i think
1 . Display touch response is excellent.
2 . Wide angle camera is quite impressive.
3. Batter backup is great .
4. Phone runs smooth.
5. Boot time is fast
1. No led light for notification and charging.
2. No time lapse and hdr mode in camera
3. Face lock is slow and might work too late in less lighted area.
4. Pubg is quite slow in these phone but can play in low settings..
5. Front camera is shakky sometimes.
1. price is really competetive with Samsung Branding
2. Battery Life is Good
3. Screen Looks Great with hd+ Resolution
4. front Camera Is good enought for selfies
5. phone is light weight
1. Rear Camera is not that great. But still u get a ultra wide lens at entry level smart phone
2. No headphones included
3. Low internal Storage at base model
At price of 7990 its a great phone. I just bought this to review.. U should go with atleast 32gb Model its more practical in daily life. Phone Works Great in day to day life. exysnos 7870 is good enough to handle daily tasks.. and Samsung Experience 9.5 feels snappy.
2. Great online video experience
3. Extra game launcher helps play games easily and without lags
4. Many new features and better than Redmi Note 6 pro in terms of display.
5. Slim phone handy.
Camera lags in low light
Also please note Amazon is not providing any service to return the product. They are just over promoting and overhyped the product to catch the customers in the net. Once it's sold as per them, they can't help.
Crux of the story from my side is don't go for it.