Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920G (Silver Titanium, 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 16MP primary camera with touch focus, HDR and 5MP front facing camera
- 5.7-inch (14.48 centimeters) quad HD super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution, 518 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 quad core + 2.1GHz Cortex-A57 quad core processor, Mali-T760MP8 GPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and single nano SIM
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Brand new note 5 with 1 year seller warranty....IMPORTED
From the Manufacturer
Whether you're writing emails, checking social media feeds or scribbling with S Pen, the curved back of the Galaxy Note5 will sit comfortably in the palm of your hand. It's a satisfyingly compact fit.
The premium combination of extra tough 7000 series aluminum and Gorilla Glass 4 lends an ultra refined look and a sturdier build.
The improved Air Command is activated immediately when S Pen is out. Its there on the screen waiting for you to take action.
WHATEVER YOU NEED.
with S Pen. long pages that require scrolling can be captured as one image. and the most awkward shapes can be selected and captured in one swift move. Writing notes on the captured images to share with friends is super easy as well.
LOSE THE CORD.
With Galaxy Note5, charging wirelessly is so fast and so liberating that there'll be no turning back. You're fully charged in just 120 minutes.
*Wireless Charger image simulated. The wireless charger requires cable to work.
STREAM YOUR WORLD.
Sharing your own experiences with others in real time is as easy as turning on your camera. Use Live Broadcast to live the moment together.
*Live Broadcast streams on YouTube
There's always more than one side to a story and now you can bring them together with Collage and create one memorable video.
EVERY PHOTO COUNTS.
The camera gives you photos that are crisp and clear, even when the sun is setting. So go ahead and take that shot.
MEMORIES IN SELFIES.
Seffies aren't just about looking good. they're also about capturing time spent together. The camera's Advanced Settle technology and range of effective filters ensure that the photos come out great as well
* On-screen image taken with Galaxy Note5.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looks elegant in the hand.
Two big problems.
1. Battery discharges pretty quickly. 4-5 hours.
2. Phone heats up.... It's been 36°C for me consistently. Touch on the screen on the upper middle part and you can sense the heat in your hands, same goes with the side area where the power button is and the neck area where the camera is.....Samsung says unless it reaches 48°C they won't accept this as a product issue.
Samsung must learn from Apple on quality and reliability.
My iPad pro never heats up.
Also I owned note 3 and note 4, both didn't have heating problems. The last Samsung phone which I owned which had a heating issue was the galaxy S2.... That was way back, but I felt miserable with it.
Most recent customer reviews
Worst mobile ever in the view of pricing..
Nothing new features instead of a HD screen and s pen.Read more