Samsung J7 Prime 32GB ( Gold ) 4G VoLTE
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5.5-Inch PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Display with 1.6GHz Octa Core ,Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 Processor, Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels , Pixel Density 401 ppi
- Rear Camera - 13 MP , Front Camera 8 MP, F1.9 Aperture, LED Flash, (Autofocus, Voice Capture, Face Beauty, HDR, Scene Modes, Smile detection, Face Detection, Self timer, Touch focus, Gesture Shot, Makeup Effects, Pro Mode)
- Ram Size - 3 GB , Internal Memory - 32GB , Expandable upto 256 Micro SD Card , Video Recording
- Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow ,Dual Sim ,2G 3G 4G/VoLTE ,GPRS, EDGE,Touchscreen (Capacitive Multipoint-Touch)
- Finger Print Sensor is available Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery Talktime Upto 20 Hours, Standby Upto 350 Hours ,Bluetooth 4.1 ,(Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot) , Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer , OTG Support , Jio Compatible
Customer support and product quantity alert
Need more information about the product? Chat with the Samsung brand representative directly
The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a metal body and a 5.5-inch 2.5D glass display that comes with 1920x1080 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor, which is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. An expandable storage slot is there for a micro SD card of up-to 256 GB capacity. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and also offers a fingerprint scanner, which is integrated into the home button. The Galaxy J7 Prime has a 3300 mAh battery and comes with S Bike mode. To activate S Bike mode, all you have to do is attach an NFC tag, which comes bundled with the phone, with your bike (like on the petrol tank). Just before getting on your bike, the user just needs to tap the phone with the NFC tag that will turn on the S Bike mode. Once activated, callers will hear a message that the person is riding and they can leave messages. Moreover, It has also comes equipped with S Power planning and S Secure features. The S Power planning mode extends battery life and the S Secure feature allow users to hide and lock applications, secure WiFi and create a separate Secure folder for images and applications.
From the manufacturer
Boasts a stunning brushed metal finish with zero camera protrusion to ensure an overall ultra slim design. It's enlarged screen features flowing curved edges for optimal viewing and comfortable single handed use.
Enhanced RAM and ROM support allows for smoother UI transitions and greater multitasking abilities. Smart Manager does the thinking for you by checking and optimizing handset status, keeping you one step ahead.
Brighten up your Photos
Featuring an F1.9 lens that allows for bright images even in low light settings, it's 13MP camera ensures that all that you capture is beautifully crisp with vivid detail.
Control and Capture at will
It's Wide Selfie function together with it's front camera lets you fit more people in group shots and capture beautiful scenery as it was meant to be seen. You can even use your palm to take photos with ease.
Safe and Sound
Features a quick and secure solution to make sure that you are the only one that has access to your device. It's touch-based fingerprint sensor lets you unlock your device safely within a second.
Now with even longer lasting battery power to pack in more multimedia and keep gamers in the action. Ultra Power Saving Mode turns off all background running apps to drastically minimise battery consumption.