Samsung 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WF600B0BTWQ, White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
| Free Standard Installation for this product and due to the recent government restriction, installation service may be delayedDetails|
- Fully-automatic front-loading washing machine
- Capacity 6 kg: Suitable for bachelors and couples
- Warranty: 2 years comprehensive warranty on product
- Special features: , Diamond drum, voltage control and ceramic heater, Digital inverter motor, 7 wash cycles and white body
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Need help buying a washing machine? Check the Washing Machines buying guide.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Wash Cool, Save Energy
Save a huge amount of energy* by washing large loads at low temperatures using Eco Bubble technology. Bubbles activate detergent, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily – even in cool water (15°C).
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010/4kg Wash Load/Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40° without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary.
Intensive Stain Removal
With the touch of a button Bubble Soak technology helps remove a variety of stubborn stains. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in bubbles, so stains are loosened and removed effectively.*
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition/8kg Wash Load/Bubble Soak Wash (WF80F5E5U4) vs. Cotton 40/60°, Synthetic 60°, and Denim 40° without Bubble Soak (WF0702WKU).
Works Smart, It’s Durable & Trustful
A Digital Inverter Motor delivers superior energy efficiency, minimal noise and exceptionally long-lasting performance, so it's certified to work for 20 years* – backed-up by a 10 year warranty.
* Awarded a 20 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE).
Designed to Fit
Get the most out of your space. The new Samsung Ecobubble washing machine comes in three depths — 550mm, 530mm and 450mm — so you can install it just about anywhere you want.
Gentle Fabric Care
The Diamond Drum's unique “soft curl” design with smooth, diamond-shaped ridges is supremely gentle on your clothes. Its small water exit holes also help protect fabric by preventing clothes from becoming trapped.
Ceramic Heaters, Efficient for Longer
Ceramic heaters prevent calcium compound build-up which otherwise absorbs more electricity and requires special detergents to dissolve. The quick-heating ability increases energy efficiency and saves you cost.
Safeguards Against Volt Fluctuations
The Volt Control safeguards against power surges and voltage drops, so it protects the life of the machine. It will stabilize voltage fluctuations of ±25% and automatically restart the machine after a power outage.
* Tested on WW60H2200EWDLP in accordance with Common/Normal Mode, 1.2 / 50 µs and ±1kV~±6kV.
All is One Way with One Touch
You’ll be free from frequently resetting the function as you need. You can memorize your favorite cycle with one touch.
Chemical-Free Drum Sanitization
For the ultimate in convenience, Eco Drum Clean technology keeps your front load washer fresh without using harsh chemicals. And it can even notify you automatically when it needs cleaning.
Save Time on Smaller Loads
The Quick Wash program is the perfect solution for your busy life – cleaning lightly soiled clothes quickly and efficiently, so you can enjoy more time for yourself.
Most Trusted Brand
Samsung India ranked number one in the Mobile Handsets/Tablets and Consumer Durables categories in the ‘Most Trusted Brands 2016’ annual survey, conducted by The Economic Times - Brand Equity and research firm Nielsen.
Samsung began its journey in India in 1995, and in over two decades, it has grown into one of the country’s biggest consumer product companies, with 2 factories, 3 R&D centres, 1 design centre, 1.5 lakh retail outlets and over 45,000 employees.
Samsung is pioneering local manufacturing through its ‘Make for India’ initiative.
Samsung has strengthened its commitment to provide quality customer service in both urban and rural India by augmenting its service network with 535 service vans. With this, the Samsung India service network has grown to over 3,000 from 2,000 service points earlier, extending its reach to customers in over 6,000 talukas across the country, making Samsung service network the largest in this industry in India. The service vans are equipped with multi skilled engineers, key components, DG sets and key jigs/fixtures for providing quick response and on-spot resolution.