Samsung Gear S3 Classic Smartwatch Stainless Steel
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 1.3-inch 360x360 Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Corning Gorilla Glass SR+
- IP68 certified
- Tizen based wearable OS
- Specifications: Dual-core 1GHz CPU, 768MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, MST, GPS/Glonass
- Sensors: GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor, barometer and altimeter
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Timeless outside - conceived and designed like a premium Swiss watch and crafted in premium watch grade steel, the Gear S3 exudes the aura of an elegant piece of workmanship. With the changeable watch faces that always stay on and standard 22mm watch straps, the Gear S3 can be customized endlessly to suit any occasion and attire. Revolutionary inside - the S3 has the cumulative specs, sensors, apps and features that define the very best in mobility, lifestyle and connectivity that a wearable can provide. The revolutionary bezel controlled UI, a powerful battery, intense ruggedness that's built to last, connectivity that knows no limits, the most complete 24x7 tracking of activity (GPS, altimeter, barometer and HRM) to a rich app store with apps that span utility, travel, music, entertainment, games and sports - the Gear S3 leads the way in what smartwatches are capable of doing.
Compare with similar items
SAMSUNG Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
Taslar Screen Protector Arc Edge Tempered Glass Scratch Screen Protector Guard Card For Samsung Gear S3
Brain Freezer Silicone Bracelet Watch Band for Samsung Gear S3 Frontier/S3 Classic with Screen Guard, 22mm (Black)
Samsung Gear S3 Classic Smartwatch 4GB SM-R770 with Leather Band (Silver) Tizen OS - International Version
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Bluetooth Version Smartwatch (Black, SM-R760)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE shipping on orders over 499||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Taslar||Brain Freezer||SmartGlobal||slidecart_electronics|
|Model Number||SM-R770N||Gear S3 Frontier||Tempered Glass For Samsung Gear S3||FBA_TPUSTRAPGEARS322MMBLACK||SM-R770NZSABTU||SM-R760NDAABTU|
From the manufacturer
Charge Wirelessly and Fast
When the Gear S3 needs a charge, just set it down on it's wireless charging dock. Just like that. And you don't even have to wait long, because it charges fast as well.
Keep your Watch Face always On
The Always on Display gives the Gear S3's 1.3-inch Super AMOLED display the look of a true watch. Third party Always on Display designs are available for more variety.
Calls from your Wrist: With Gear S3, you don't always need your phone. You can take and make calls with its built-in speaker. You can also check voice messages and hear the alarms you set.
*Bluetooth model requires Wi-Fi connection and a voice call app for phone-free calls.
Turn the Bezel
Answer or reject phone calls, turn off alarms, control the volume and display brightness levels. Browse apps and scroll through emails. All it takes is a simple turn of the circular bezel.
Swap Bands out for a Change
Watches serve a functional purpose, but they're also valuable accessories. Meet the occasion by dressing up, dressing down or going all out by donning a new watch band of your choice from the wide selection of bands from Samsung. And since the Gear S3 is compatible with standard 22 mm bands, lack of choice is not an option.
Songs to Go
Put on your Bluetooth headset and listen to your songs or stream your playlist. Keep your workouts going, your trip jazzed up. The Gear S3 has 4GB of internal memory so you can take your music with you, without the weight of your phone.
*Streaming music on Bluetooth model is possible over Wi-Fi.
Resistant to Water and Dust
Wear the Gear S3 out in all kinds of weather, to all kinds of places. It's rated IP68 so it's able to withstand dust and dirt and being up to 1.5 meters or for up to 30 minutes underwater.
*Not suitable for swimming or diving.
Pick and Choose your Watch Face
Transform the appearance of your Gear S3 just by changing the watch face. With 15 preloaded designs and more available at the Gear App Store, it's really a matter of choice. Each one comes with a corresponding Always on Display version so you get a seamless look through and through. For something more personal, design your own watch face and Always on Display and make it truly yours.
Showing 1-8 of 15 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It definitely attracts people nearby, when you use the flaunt app (Display fully on for 30 minutes) and is a complete Paisa Wasool.
My only demand would be an option for its own sim card, so that the GPS would work on a stand-alone basis and would not require a wi-fi / mobile to be connected at all times.
1) Just as with the Gear S2, setup was a breeze. The Samsung Gear app in my Galaxy Note 5 picked up the S3 immediately and went through setting it up effortlessly. It was nice to see that I can toggle between my S2 and S3 settings by simply selecting the watch model from the dropdown in the top left corner of the app.
2) Even though the watch is fairly big at 46mm -- larger than my 42mm Movado Series 800 -- it didn't look large on my wrist. Maybe I was just prepared for the size, but the features on the watch like the rotating bezel, buttons, and screen are well balanced. Maybe the dark color helps but it didn't look or feel big on my slender wrist. By the way, that rotating bezel is awesome. I bet Apple wishes they had thought different!
3) The watch faces that came with it were pretty nice compared to the funky ones that the S2 had. I felt less of a compulsion to buy replacement ones, although if you pay a few bucks, there are a few good ones out there that are more functional than the stock watch faces.
4) The speaker on the watch rocks! I left it at the default loudness setting of 4 and I can hear calls perfectly. The maximum call volume is 6. I had my lady call me from the phone. She is very soft-spoken and I could hear her perfectly. You don't need to bring the watch close to your mouth to be heard clearly. For all other sounds, which are Ringtone, Media, Notifications and System, I left them set to 7. Maximum volume for those is 15. Again, the speaker is pretty loud for such a small device.
5) Answering or rejecting calls using voice works very well. I travel often to California, where stricter cell phone laws go into effect in January 2017. I'll be glad to have this baby on my wrist so that I can avoid tickets with my Inspector Gadget gear!
6) I haven't had a chance to test the altimeter, but the speedometer and GPS work very well. I tested them with the free Speedometer app and the speed matched that on my car dashboard. I love hiking, so it'll be interesting to see how well the technology works and whether an app ecosystem can grow out of those features.
7) The screen looks really clear and bright. I have brightness set to 6 and the screen is perfectly readable indoors and in direct sunlight.
8) I also tried the Sleep As Android app to test the S3's biometric sensors. Except for a short period when my phone couldn't get data, the app was able to collect sleep-related data the whole night. I don't think that I will track my sleep with the watch every night because of its size, although I bought a replacement strap for it that is very supple and sleeping with it wasn't too uncomfortable.
9) The S3 can let you control your favorite music app on your phone (music is routed through your phone speakers) or you can listen to tracks that are on the watch itself (music is routed through the watch speakers or through attached bluetooth headphones). Check out Spotify. The S3 now has a native Spotify app that frees you from having to interact with your phone. If you setup WiFi access and log into Spotify Premium from your watch, you can stream music directly to it without having your phone with you or powered on. This feature shows how the S3 is increasingly becoming a dependable device in its own right.
Now onto the reasons why I gave it 4 stars:
a) Maybe it's the size of the rotating bezel in this larger watch face, but it feels loose. There is a slight wobble on the S2, but if you tap the rotating bezel on the S3, you can actually hear it sound as if it is loose. Maybe they can make it a bit tighter in the next model.
b) The S Voice assistant is very rudimentary. In the age of Siri, Alexa and even Cortana, Samsung needs to catch up quickly with integrating AI into such an otherwise feature-packed watch! What's the point of cramming in so much processing power if one is left with only a glorified phone dialer? SVoice needs to get smart.
A few things that improved my experience with the S3:
- I got a comfortable watch strap that is perforated for breathability. The watch is pretty large, so I tried to make wearing it as comfortable as possible. A comfortable strap made from stretchy material also helps the watch hug your wrist if you are sleeping with it without being uncomfortable. Biometric sensors on the watch work best if they are closest to your skin.
- Speaking of biometrics, give the Sleep As Android app a try if you are concerned about the quality of sleep. It collects a fair amount of data, but to me the most important one was the "deep sleep" periods.
- Spotify for S3 frees you up from using your phone, but you do have to log onto an available WiFi and also have the Spotify Premium to make your S3 fully independent.
Notice that I didn't complain about the absence of good apps. That's because a great app marketplace doesn't happen overnight. Apple has dominated that space, but the Samsung Gear S3 has plenty of features that can be used creatively. Spotify is an example of native apps that can become big hits. I have even heard that the video chip on it can drive a 720p display! Imagine being able to screencast pictures or even video from a watch some day!! (The S3, by the way, only allows you to synchronize pictures and songs at this time; not video.)
If I find more cool things to do with it, I will come back and provide an update. I hope you found this information useful.