- Language: Hindi
- Studio: Big Music
- Product Release Date: 1 Jan 2012
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00PW6I9SW
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 95.00 Delivery charge
|Price:||349.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ramayan is a television series based on the Hindu Epic, Ramayana. The series was written and directed by Ramanand Sagar and originally aired on Doordarshan in 1987. The leading roles of Rama, Lakshmana and Sita were played by Arun Govil, Sunil Lahri and Deepika Chikhalia. The epics of Ramayana and Mahabharata are the cultural and religious heritage of India. Children used to hear these stories from their grandparents and other elders. In the late 1980s, new generations of Indians became familiar with the epics through television. Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan was telecast by Doordarshan and it became hugely popular among viewers. The writer based his script on the original Valmiki Ramayana and also on Tulsidas' Hindi Ramayan. The story follows the fortunes of Rama, the Prince of Ayodhya, who is sent on exile by the machinations of his step-mother Kaikeyi and her manipulative maid, Mantara. He is accompanied on his fourteen year exile by his wife, Sita and his brother, Lakshmana.
Rama, Sita and Lakshmana spend their years in exile in beautiful surroundings and are often accompanied by Rishis and other wise men. However, the last year changes that idyllic experience. The Rakshasa Ravana, who rules Lanka, kidnaps Sita after he is enamoured by her beauty. Rama and Lakshmana set off in search of her and assemble an army of monkeys to invade Lanka and rescue Sita. The epic story is presented with devotion in this series which has enthralled viewers throughout the country.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everytime I have to insert dvd 6-7 times ,only after my lapy read DVD data
Picture quality is 240p which is very poor if you are using lapy/new tv