- Actors: Salman Khan^Asin^Paresh Rawal^Arya Babbar^Mahesh Manjrekar
- Directors: Anees Bazmee
- Format: DVD-Video
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: T-Series
- Product Release Date: 5 July 2011
- Run Time: 1.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- ASIN: B0059UKL5U
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,032 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
|Price:||+ 50.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 51.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
In Thailand, Prem is the heir to his family's business empire. His father wants him to get married. But Prem is enjoying bachelorhood, until a case of mixed-up identities leads him to runaway bride Sanjanna. Sanjanna is an orphan and her greedy feuding uncles want to get their hands on her inheritance. Returning to India, Prem and his family concoct a grand scheme to win hearts and take home the bride.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
never mind his superb acting and charm! While I find this movie wasn't as great as DABANGG,which I think it's pretty hard to beat,it's still a very enjoyable and watchable movie and definitely worth adding to your collection. Some jokes could go over your head if you're not familiar with some past Bollywood movies or the Indian culture for that matter as I was with a particular scene, with Prem making reference to almond tea??? in context with his bride to his father - just couldn't get that one! Anyway, enjoy this movie with some tandoori chicken.....
Entertaining... FAMILY FAIR 8-10 YEARS OLD OR OLDER. LIGHT AND FUNNY...EVENLY MATCHED CHARACTERS ....BRIDE TO BE IN WEDDING DRESS FLEEING FROM CEREMONY WITH MAFIA STYLE FAMILY IN HOT PURSUIT ,PRETENDS SHE'S THE GIRL SALMAN CAME TO PICKUP AT THE AIRPORT TO GET AWAY FROM HER PURSUERS ....
This is a fast paced ,outwit the enemy comedy ...trouble is who is your enemy.. The RUNAWAY Bride that was being forced to marry the mafia guy is wily and resourceful. She overhears Salman at the airport saying that the woman from america that he has never seen before couldn't be what he needed because he needed a woman to be such and such. She utilizes that info to pretend to be his perfect marriage candidate. She yells his name and says her name is the one on the sign he's holding . She ask's where has he been, was he trying to ditch her and claim she wasn't there (what he was just planning to do ). HIS intended nasty tempered marriage candidate that was coming to visit for mutual inspection is still waiting at the airport .She came to India from the U.S. to attend a friends wedding and was going to inspect Salman as a side trip first. When no one shows up to meet her, she calls the house and the impostor answers and pretends it's a friend of hers and they can't possibly pick her up at the airport . This is a Bollywood believable entry theme for the set up of the swapped bride ... leaves plenty of time for the sparks to fly with the runaway brides character. The truth and attraction to be uncovered in some hilariously fun moments and just the right amount of fighting . Fun supporting cast with personality quirks. Good plot progression didn't seem slow or too long. The things he comes up with to get her out of her families clutches are witty, well written and entertaining. Only seen about 6 Salman khan films so far but will be looking for some of his better stuff. I Like light hearted comedy and also action with a brain or mix of both and some light amount of slapstick...prefer sitcom. It had it and more.
The plot has already been written out in great detail by the other reviewers. As always watch and judge for yourself. I bought this one off amazon and it was worth it. Feel free to spend some money. No flaws in the copy and it ran without a hitch. I MADE SURE TO PLAY IT OVER AND OVER TO MAKE SURE THE COPY DIDN'T HAVE PROBLEMS . MEDIA STORE 1234 Fulfilled By Amazon. First purchase from them. Pleased so far....