- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.2 x 9.5 cm ; 454 g
- Item model number: 5037
- ASIN: B002BWTW5E
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 September 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #97,844 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Sally Hansen All Over Body Wax Hair Removal Kit
|Price:||714.46 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,519.54 (78%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Smart wax grabs hair, not skin
- Removes coarse hair
- Reduces look of hair regrowth
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Brazilian Beauty Secret for Hard to Remove Hair!
* This smart wax grabs hair, not skin!
* Eliminates hard-to-remove hair for up to 8 weeks.
* Whisks away even coarse hair gently and effectively.
* Microwave formula.
* Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth.
* Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.
* Kit Includes:
Extra Strength Body Wax, 8 Natural Wood Spatulas, 20 Cloth Strips, Soothing Azulene Finishing Oil and Complete Instructions in English and Spanish.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Items you need before using this product:
- Baby powder
- Kleenix/tissue paper
- bowl of hot water (enough water to surround the wax container to keep it warm) if you don't have a wax warmer
-the product itself (oil, wax, paper strips & wooden stick)
1- Warm up the wax to make it semi-liquid in the microwave (usually a few second does the trick), use the wooden stick to stir the wax [Please note: you don't want the wax to be runny like water, should be like a pasty consistency that's a little runny]
2- Place the wax container in the bowl of hot water to keep wax warm
3- Use a Kleenix/tissue paper to pat the area you want waxed with baby powder so you have a white layer of powder on that area (helps prevent the wax from sticking to your skin)
4- Spread the wax onto the powdered area and immediately put a paper strip over the wax (slightly patting it onto the wax)
5- When the wax is not so warm/ thick (a couple seconds later after putting the paper strip on) pull the strip quickly in the opposite direction of the way your hair is growing [it's going to hurt not going to lie but if you do it fast enough it's not that bad, just think of your new hairless skin when you pull]. If you aren't fast with your hands, having someone else (friend, spouse, family member, etc...) will make pulling the strip less stressful.
6- Repeat steps 3-5, the powdering of your skin where ever you plan to wax to prevent pulling off your skin.
7- Use the oil (blue bottle) that is supplied to any wax residue to rub off the wax on your skin (do this after your done waxing)
8- Take a shower, then put lotion on the spots that were waxed and you have your perfectly waxed skin to show off.
Took a star off for not having enough wax to actually do a full body wax.
The strips and sticks that come with it are not all that great. The sticks are too thick for getting detailed spots such as eye brows. Easy solution, purchase craft Popsicle sticks for low cost. As for the strips, they're a little stiff and they don't give you very many. Solution.... Purchase a pack of strips. You can get them in quantities of like 50 or 100 and they do last a long time.
The wax itself is great! I will keep purchasing so long as someone is still selling my next time around.