- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 2.4 x 14 cm ; 399 g
- Item model number: 30003290000
- ASIN: B000AADEP8
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #47,258 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat 0.45 Fluid Ounce
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Strong, shiny, chip-resistant nails are shielded with a hard, shiny, chip-resistant finish salon tested dermatologist tested
- For best results apply on bare nails let dry brush on 1-2 coats of nail color let dry finish with 1 coat for a shiny top coat
- The product is made in USA
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
|Note: Special Shipping information - This item is shipped by ground and will therefore require an additional delivery time of 3-6 days in addition to the delivery timeline displayed above. This is only applicable for items fulfilled by Amazon.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sally Hansen offers consumers solutions for every nail care problem and every manicure and pedicure need, with innovative products that incorporate the latest treatment technologies. We have our fingers on the pulse of what’s new and fresh, partnering with global colour ambassador made line poole to create trendy nail looks. Consumers trust Sally Hansen to provide the best nail treatment and color that sets the trends.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
But, I should have known the price was too good to be true. I think what I received was old because, even though it was not too thick, it does bubble when applied (the bubbles rise up as it dries) - something I have had happen with polishes/top coats as they get older. Hoping it is just this one bottle and the others are good.