Sakura 57360 64-Piece Gelly Roll Artist's Gift Set
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- SOLD BY JAP CREATIONS - contact us for queries/details or bulk/multiple units purchase shipping discounts. Visit our store - http://www.amazon.in/shops/A2B5P8LK9VPZDL
- • Set of 65 Gelly roll pens in assorted colours
- • Comes with an attractive and durable Artbin box .
- • Smooth-writing, very dense ink and constant ink flow from start to end
- • Archival quality ink - waterproof, chemical proof and fade resistant
There is a newer model of this item:
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"• Brand:Sakura • Set of 65 Gelly roll pens in assorted colours • Comes with an attractive and durable Artbin box . • Marvelous twinkling ink colors • Roller-ball pens • Smooth-writing, very dense ink and constant ink flow from start to end • 1.0mm tough ball producing 0.5mm line-width • Archival quality ink - waterproof, chemical proof and fade resistant • No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers • Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards • Application:The stardust colors make your work sparkle, captures the sparkle and glitter of stars to make handwriting extra-special;Sparkles best on light colored or matte paper surfaces;Use on Notes, Greeting Cards, Invitations, Memos, Gift Tags, Doodling "
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First of all, I am considering the fact that you can get sets of 48 pens for $10 at the local hobby stores. Sometimes on sale for less.
Second of all, I am considering that gel pens run out fast! By their very nature, they are dumping a lot of ink fast.
That makes this an expensive set. I would highly recommend Sakura and Gelly Roll pens, but it might be worth it to buy smaller packs with the colors you really need. The reason I say that is there are some colors in this set that may not be useful to many artists or - in my case - colorists. ;-) My daughter and I color together and we use some of the more adult coloring books (art, patterns, intricate animal details, etc...) and the colors with silver or gold mixed in with them aren't as useful, but make up a large portion of the set.
Also, this set does have the color chart (that you fill in yourself) included with it, which is GREAT, but could also be better. The colors are numbered confusingly and with very small lettering. Still, you find this almost nowhere else with gel pens so it is a plus.
Overall, I haven't found a brand I like better, and I've tried a few. Fiskars aren't even close.
In the end, I'd say definitely get Gelly Roll Pens, but this set may or may not be the way to go... And if you are just toying around, it is far, far less expensive to buy the 48 color sets for $10 and just buy another set when they run out. It would take ten sets to get even close to this price!
P.S. I uploaded a picture of the pens with a color chart to try and help you see the colors it comes with and what I am talking about with the silver and gold colors.
I illustrated an entire gardening book with watercolors and Gelly Rolls. I've used them on cover art for my own books. And I've used them to add fine details to canvas paintings that would take 10 times longer with paint and a tiny brush. I use them at least once a week now, and I can also say for sure that cheaper brands absolutely do not cut it for my needs. These never, ever skip. I'd give up my gouache paints before I ever give up my Gelly Roll pens. Worth EVERY DANG PENNY.
The box include 5 main types of pens:
- Classic which is a classic gel pen in various colours and 2 tip sizes (.6 and .8). If you seek a pen for writing and you are looking for variety of nice colour. This is a pen for you.
- Moonlight: A pen that can be written on practically every texture and color. The greatest reward of using this is you can write on plastic or glass and the ink can still hold. You can also write it on dark paper and you can still red and see the color brightly. They don't call it Moonlight for no reason!
- Metallic: If you are a big car fan and you know what Metallic color for a car looks like, that's the color. I don't have much comment on this, but it would be a great tool if you like painting. I use pens mainly to write, and this may not be the best choice for writing.
- Stardust: This is simply a water color pen with glitter. The ink sparkles and it looks very nice when you want to circle or underline some key words when you read. It is also great for coloring to add some "real" star to the sky!
- Gold/Silver: These are two last categories for this box set. It is simply a metallic with border. If you write on a white paper, you will be able to see a silver/gold line with a colored border.
EVERY pen in my box works and it is still working perfectly.
One word of caution though, if you are using it for just lecturing or something that does not include painting, I would not suggest that you buy this as it may be a bit waste (You rarely use Metallic unless you are painting. The ink of Metallic is thick and takes quite a time to dry, so it is not an ideal pen for writing).