- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
SainSmart Xbee Shield Module for Arduino UNO MEGA Nano DUE Duemilanove
|Price:||912.28 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This astronaut's helmet is perfect for costumes
- Front and rear piece are held together by pre-positioned hook/loop tabs, very simple to assemble
- Made from thin, lightweight materials
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The SainSmart XBee board for Arduino mates directly with the Arduino USB board and allows to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module from Maxstream. This shield (an Expansion Board without XBee module) is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks with special needs. The module is easy to use, low power consumption, and the provision of critical data between devices reliable transmission. As the innovative design, XBee-PRO can be in the range 2-3 times beyond the standard ZigBee modules. XBee-PRO modules work in the ISM 2.4 GHz frequency band. The MaxStream"s XBee (1 mW) Zigbee module is pin-compatible.You can use a simple AT command to advanced configuration. An OEM developer is now XBee code development package. It is self-developed in collaboration with the MaxStream ZigBee/802.15.4 RF module code. Features : Shield for the platform. Shield does not include an XBee module. Any XBee module will work with the shield. Board mates directly with the Arduino USB board and allows to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module from Maxstream. Compatibility : Xbee 1mw. Xbee Pro. Xbee 2.5 series. Package Content : 1 x Xbee Shield.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So it physically connected (awkwardly) to my Arduino, but did it work? I'll never know, because several holes for the female headers for the xbee were filled with solder, so I can't even plug the xbee into it. I bought this brand to save a few dollars, and that was a bad call.
Also, it's worth noting that this is not a stackable shield; it needs to go on top.