- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Saicoo DOD Military USB Common Access CAC Smart Card Reader compatible with Mac OS Win CAC Card reader V3
|Sale:||1,953.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||720.00 (27%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Saicoo DOD Military
- USB Common Access CAC Smart Ca
- rd Reader compatible with Mac OS Win CAC Card reader V3
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Saicoo Smart Card Reader 2-in-1 DOD/CAC and TF/Micro SD, compatible with Mac OS, Win - Portable version
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Saicoo contacted contacted me and post to send me a replacement reader, during that time or took for the replacement to arrive I deployed and it took a while but I just received it and it works perfectly as of now. The CAC slides in with no resistance and it reads it prefectly. I even moved the cable while it was connected and it never malfunctioned. The new one had the same bent area on the front but it seems to be cosmetic and a design flaw with the packaging, where the weight of anything placed on it will bend the plastic. I've only had it a day so we will see how it works during my deployment. Customer service is on it though.
Original review: Won't recognize my SONY 128GB SDXC cards. Based on the review of Gentle Reader I don't think I'm going to risk burning out a 128GB SD card and losing all the images on it by trying another Saicoo device. In my workflow all images are on the card at first and you don't create a backup until you download the card to the computer. If the reader destroys the card all the photos you are dead. That kind of failure should be engineered out of a card reader.
Updated 3/30/2017 - So far so good SaicooDirect contacted me and offered to send me a new CAC Reader but with the instruction to put the card in backwards. Now, I've been using CACs for about 17 years and had never had to insert it in with the chip facing down. Once I did that though, the SaicooDirect Reader has been working wonderfully. I really, really, dislike wires and the cord on this one is very short, which I truly appreciate. You have been redeemed and thank you for working so hard to make sure your customers are satisfied with their purchases.
Follow-up (August 2017): Works intermittently on one laptop, doesn't work on another (computer recognizes it for a few seconds, then doesn't - it seems the connection is bad, because when it's receiving power from the computer, it works just fine and doesn't need any installation or manually installed drivers). I originally purchased this reader because I wanted something that fits in my pocket, but that isn't too flimsy and/or unreliable. Looks like you can't have it all.
I have a USB hub and the speed of this reader is great. Size-wise, it's a little bigger than many single-card readers but it's doing much more and I enjoy the folding connector.
Overall, I would highly recommend this product.
[Aug 21, 2013 Update]: One month into my travel, I have used this reader almost every day to transfer content from my SD card. It's working flawlessly and the folding USB connector still feels like very solid! Still very happy with this purchase. I did not mention it previously but it's also very light which is nice.