Consider these available items
Saffola Tasty, Pro Fitness Conscious Edible Oil, Pouch, 1 L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Saffola Tasty Pro Fitness Conscious Edible Oil is a blend of 60% refined corn oil and 40% refined rice bran oil and brings you the benefits of both oils
- Nutri Lock Technology which protects the natural goodness of the oil
- Multi-seed Technology which gives you the goodness of two oils in one
- LOSORBTM Technology which ensures a lower absorption of oil in your food
- Saffola Edible Oils are enriched with Vitamin A, D which are good for the Immune system and bone health
- Saffola Tasty blended cooking oil helps to achieve an intake of all kinds of fatty acids – MUFA & PUFA; to give you improved nutritional profile
This item is non-returnable. If you receive a damaged/defective/different item, we will refund or replace it. Details here
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Are you taking enough care to stay fit? It is critical that we make the right choices when it comes to health and fitness. Saffola Tasty blended edible oil with its Dual-Seed Technology gives you goodness of two oils in one, helping to achieve a balanced fatty acid profile and goodness of Oryzanol. Saffola Tasty cooking oil comes with Losorb Technology which results in upto 29%*lesser oil absorption in comparison to commonly consumed edible oils and hence a healthier choice. Saffola Tasty blended edible oil is fortified with Vitamin A, D which helps against night blindness and supports strong bones.
Saffola encourages you and your family to take care of your heart by using less oil and consuming a low saturated fat diet. Saffola also strongly recommends regular exercise and a balanced lifestyle.
(*Basis frying studies on potato, 2018)
From the manufacturer
Saffola Tasty Pro Fitness Conscious Edible Oil,1 L Pouch
Saffola Tasty Edible Cooking Oil has the combined benefits of Antioxidants and LOSORB technology. Multi-seed Technology gives you goodness of two oils in one - helping to achieve intake of all kinds of fatty acids – MUFA & PUFA, to give you improved nutritional profile.
Saffola Tasty blended cooking oil absorbs upto 20% lesser fat as compared to other single seed oils, hence making it the right choice of the Fitness Conscious.
About the Brand:
Saffola is a health care brand which brings to you a range of everyday Heart Healthy Foods and Services that are easy, effective and enjoyable so that they easily integrate into your lifestyle. We encourage and applaud your actions to discover your own ways of being fit & heart- healthy, so that health becomes not only a journey, but a sustainable part of your life.
Complement your fitness efforts with Saffola Tasty, Pro Fitness Conscious Edible Oil:
- Blend of 60 % refined corn oil and 40% refined rice bran oil.
- MUFA & PUFA helping you with the intake of various fatty acids.
- LOSORB technology absorbs upto 20% less fat as compared to other single seed oils.
- Contains natural antioxidants known to be effective in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Blended cooking oil enriched with Vitamin A & D, helps to maintain immune system & good bone health.
Oats Spinach Uttapam
Step 1: Mix Saffola Masala Oats-Classic Masala with urad dal, green chili paste, salt, spinach purée and 1½ cups water till no lumps remain.
Step 2: Cover & keep aside for 15 minutes. Heat an uttapam pan & grease it lightly using ¼ tsp Saffola Tasty, Pro Fitness Conscious Edible Oil.
Step 3: Pour a ladleful of batter and top it with 1 tsp onions and sprouts.
Step 4: Cook the uttapams & flip once to ensure both sides are golden-brown. Repeat the process—the batter will yield about 8 uttapams.
Step 5: Serve hot with chutney of choice.
- Saffola Masala Oats - Classic Masala, coarsely powdered 2 packets
- Urad dal, dry roasted and ground 1 cup
- Green chili paste 2 tsp
- Salt 1½ tsp
- Spinach, boiled and pureed 1 cup Water 2 cups
- Onions, finely chopped 1 cup
- Moong dal sprouts 1 cup, Saffola Tasty, Pro Fitness Conscious Edible Oil 1 tbsp