Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 L
|Price:||(₹ 0.84 / millilitre) FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 210.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Obtained from high quality Spanish Olives
- Saffola Aura comes from the house of Marico, the makers of leading brands Saffola and Parachute
- Power of anti-oxidant that helps fight free radicals
- High in Healthy Fats. Rich in Unsaturated Fatty Acids i.e. MUFA
- Is widely use in salad dressings, dips, spreads, garnishing’s, drizzling and flavouring
- Also try our Saffola Aura Refined Olive Oil variant
Bestsellers in Food, Drink & Entertaining
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: Super Value Days: Extra 5% Instant Discount with SBI Credit Card Here's how
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback as Amazon Pay Balance on paying with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st ever Amazon Pay UPI transaction on Mobile App Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
When it comes to nutrition-dense superfoods, extra virgin Olive Oil is a wonderful culinary addition to your kitchen. Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a premium edible oil, imported from Spain, rich in monounsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants. It is extracted from carefully plucked olives from Spanish orchards and then imported to India. Extra virgin olive oil is cold pressed to retain its naturally occurring flavours and properties. This process ensures natural olive extract infused in every drop of our final product. It has a rich and flavourful taste that beautifully complements your cooking, making it perfect for modern lifestyles. It is widely used in salad dressings, dips, spreads, garnishing’s, drizzling and flavouring. Also try, our Saffola Aura Refined Olive Oil variant that you can used for everyday cooking like stir frying, sautéing, roasting, grilling, baking etc.
From the manufacturer
Why to choose Saffola Aura?
When it comes to superfoods, extra virgin Olive Oil is a wonderful culinary addition to your kitchen.
Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a premium edible oil. It is extracted from carefully plucked olives from Spanish orchards and then imported to India.
Extra virgin olive oil is cold pressed to retain its naturally occurring flavours and properties. This process ensures natural olive extract infused in every drop of our final product.
Saffola Aura refined olive oil is also sourced from Spain and refined in India. It can be used for Sautéing, roasting, shallow frying, deep-frying, etc. It is a good alternative for cooking oil in all Indian cuisines.
ou can use SAFFOLA AURA for:
Ideal for Indian cooking
Frying, sautéing & roasting
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this in my salad. Sprouted moong+tomato+carrot+cabbage+mineral salt+black pepper+olive oil.
Also ocassionaly on frying but for Indian dishes mustard oil rocks :-)