Saffola Active, Pro Weight Watchers Edible Oil, Jar, 5 L
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Saffola Active Pro Weight Watchers Edible Oi is a unique blend of 80% refined rice bran oil and 20% soybean oil
- Nutri Lock Technology and Multi-seed Technology: Protects the natural goodness of the oil and also gives you the goodness of two oils in one
- Saffola Active blended cooking oil has the combined benefits of Antioxidants and LOSORBTM technology along with Omega 3
- Losorb Technology: ensures a lower absorption of oil in your food
- Saffola Edible Oils are enriched with an Antioxidant bundle such as Oryzanol and Vitamin E, helps reduce inflammation, cholesterol and body fats
- Since the quantity of oil consumed every day is as important as the right quality of oil you choose for daily cooking, Saffola Active, Pro Weight Watchers Edible Oil, helps you ensure both
There is a newer version of this item:
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Reducing the quantity of oil in food to maintain your weight maybe an obvious choice, just like the 64% Indians who do the same. But guess what, it’s not the only choice! Because it’s not only about less oil, but also about the right oil. Choose the right oil when you push to manage your weight. Saffola Active blended cooking oil absorbs upto 25% lesser fat as compared to other single seed oils, hence making it the healthy choice of Weight Watchers. Saffola Active Pro Weight Watchers Edible Cooking Oil brings together the benefits of Losorb Technology & Omega 3, which add back to your health efforts. Saffola Active cooking oil provides the power of Blended Oils which are enriched with an Antioxidant bundle such as Oryzanol and Vitamin E, helps reduce inflammation, cholesterol and body fats.
From the manufacturer
Saffola Active, Pro Weight Watchers Edible Oil, 5 L Jar
Saffola Active blended cooking oil brings together the benefits of Losorb Technology & Omega 3, thus making it a healthy edible oil choice in your journey towards fitness.
Choose the right cooking oil when you push to manage your weight. Saffola Active absorbs upto 25% lesser fat, hence adding back to you efforts.
About the Brand:
At Saffola, we always strive to provide only the best in class quality and hence we choose to benchmark our products with the best advancements in heart care. Every drop of Saffola is not just oil but high science that your family's heart truly deserves.
Manage Weight Smartly with Saffola Active, Pro Weight Watchers Edible Oil:
- Blend of 80% refined rice barn oil and 20% soya oil.
- Enriched with vitamin E - fights diseases like atherosclerosis and oxidative stress.
- Oryzanol helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Omega 3 is known to promote healthy functioning of cardiovascular system.
Absorb upto 25% lesser fat.
Reduce inflammation, cholesterol and body fats. It is known to promote healthy functioning of cardiovascular system.
Fights diseases like atherosclerosis and oxidative stress.
Helps reduce Cholesterol levels.
Broccoli Soup Recipe:
Step 1: To begin heat the Saffola Active oil in a wok or a heavy bottomed pan. Add in the broccoli florets, sprinkle some salt and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender and feels cooked. Set aside
Step 2: In the same pan, add stock or water to Saffola Veggie Twist Oats and cook until done.
Place all the ingredients into the blender along with a teaspoon of whole black pepper corns (or less) and blend to make a smooth puree.
Step 3: Once blended, pour the soup into the saucepan and warm it only when you are ready to serve to get the maximum nutrition benefits.
Step 4: Check the salt levels and adjust to suit your taste and serve.
- 500 grams of broccoli florets
- 1 small boiled potato
- 1 packet Saffola Veggie Twist Oats
- 1 teaspoon of Saffola Active Oil
- 2.5 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- salt and whole black pepper to taste
- Spinach leaves