- Get 15% cashback on orders above Rs 1500 from Super Value Day or Amazon Pantry for ICICI bank customers Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 5% cashback on orders above Rs 1500 from Super Value Day or Amazon Pantry for Amazon Pay balance customers Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
SUGAR Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 02 Brink Of Pink (Plum Rose), 4.5 ml
|You Save:||83.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Raring to have a carefully careless day with your BFFs where good times aren't measured by the hour? Sport Brink of Pink with its dusty mauve hue to amp up the smile on your lips and the laughter in your heart!
- Long Lasting Waterproof Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Gives you opaque pigmentation with a single swipe that stays all day with zero feathering or fading
- Contains a generous helping of Vitamin E
- This products is dermatologically tested and approved and 100% safe for skin
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: 02 Brink Of Pink (Plum Rose)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Raring to have a carefully careless day with your BFFs where good times aren't measured by the hour? Sport Brink of Pink with its dusty mauve hue to amp up the smile on your lips and the laughter in your heart!
If you've ever lusted for a "one-coat wonder" product for your lips, your search ends here. Get a full-blooded burst of pigment with just a single swipe of the SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick that will stay the day and right up till the night! Wine, coffee & date-proof - this is a matte lipstick that is guaranteed to last longer that your longest day. Available in 20 stunning shades that will make it difficult to choose - the question is, are you ready to commit to a lipstick that is built to last?
How to Apply: For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid's bow.
Benefits: The SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick gives you opaque pigmentation with a single swipe that stays all day with zero feathering or fading. Our favourite mattifying fix contains a generous helping of Vitamin E and comes in a full range of 20 gorgeous shades that is guaranteed to make your OOTDs stand out.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick is available in 20 gorgeous shades viz., Brazen Raisin, Brink Of Pink, Tan Fan, Plum Yum, Rust Lust, Tangerine Queen, Rethink Pink, Wine And Shine, Suave Mauve, Drop Dead Red, Greige Rage, Don Fawn, Wooed By Nude, Teak Mystique, Blush Rush, Bare Flair, Fiery Berry, Divine Praline, Jet Set Violet and Cocoa Ammo.This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin. Size: 4.5 ml.
From the manufacturer
|Shade name||Brazen Raisin||Brink Of Pink||Tan Fan||Plum Yum||Rust Lust|
|Shade color||Burgundy||Plum Rose||Mauve Nude||Muted Plum||Red Terracotta|
|Skin tone||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||Light to Medium-Deep Skin Tones||Light to Medium-Deep Skin Tones|
|Shade name||Tangerine Queen||Rethink Pink||Wine And Shine||Suave Mauve||Drop Dead Red|
|Shade color||Orange Coral||Fuchsia||Sangria||Mauve||Red|
|Skin tone||Light to Medium Skin Tones||Light to Medium-Deep Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||Light to Medium Skin Tones||All Skin Tones|
|Shade name||Greige Rage||Don Fawn||Wooed By Nude||Teak Mystique||Blush Rush|
|Shade color||Greige Rose||Yellow Brown||Peach Nude||Warm Brown||Pale Pink|
|Skin tone||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||Light to Medium Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||Light to Medium Skin Tones|
|Shade name||Bare Flair||Fiery Berry||Divine Praline||Jet Set Violet||Cocoa Ammo|
|Shade number||Rose Brown||Marsala||Dusty Burgundy||Magenta Purple||Mocha Brown|
|Skin tone||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones||All Skin Tones|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 1,325 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Extremely drying. My lips feel like a desert while wearing this lipstick. This in turn makes me constantly want to lick my lips or drink water. This leads to problem number 2.
2. Lipstick begins to come off on the inner parts of both the upper and lower lips. As any normal person would drink and or eat throughout the day, so did I, and this caused the lipstick to slowly fade in the innner parts of my lips. This caused a 2 tone effect, but in an bad way. Outter parts of my lips had full color and inner had fading uneven color.
3. Extreme matte. So I know this sounds silly, considering its supposed to be a matte lipstick, but this drys on soooo matte that it tends to settle into all the tiny cracks and crevices of the lips, making them stand out and be more noticable. Since my lips are not made of a smooth surface like glass (lol), and i'm sure most women have normal lips with cracks and crevices, this lipstick will make all those even more noticable.
4. Very hard to remove (i'm talking about the outter parts of the lips where it actually stays on). I use an oil based makeup remover pad to remove this lipstick but it'll bleed outside of my lips and left an unpleasant ring of color surrounding my lips. Not pretty at the end of the night.
So I gave it 3 stars because it does have a few good points.
1. Nice shades. Very vibrant and pretty with a wide variety of colors.
2. Definitely would recommend for wearing for a few hours of going out. Just dont eat or drink.
Definitely not good for a full 10-12 hour day at the office.
3. Goes on smooth, but dries fast, so be quick in tye application.
Basically for Rs500 I would expect a much better product quality. Definitely not worth that much money.
At the end (or beginning) of the day, I will still stick to L'Oréal Infallible Pro Last 2 Step lipstick. By far the best long lasting lipstick i've ever used. Lasts a full 12-18 hours without any fading, flaking or bleeding.
Otherwise the packing is beautiful. The applicator feels a bit flimsy and needs control application but otherwise the consistency and the application are smooth and it mattifies in seconds. Doesn't transfer but it isn't entirely smugde proof. Food test- came off from the middle but stayed on the sides. I applied lipbalm before applying otherwise it would dry my lips. Good scent.