SToK Cross Cut Paper Shredder for A4 Size Sheets & CD/DVD/Credit Card
|Price:||2,999.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||1,000.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Shredding Capacity (at once)- 8 A4 Sheets & CD/DVD. Thickness of total 8 sheets should not be more than 0.5mm. Shred only one credit card at a time.
- Please give 60 min of rest to the machine at least after 2 minutes of usage. SToK customer care number is provided in the user manual.
- It has 2 different slots for paper & CD/DVD/Credit Card.Shredder Dimension - 330 x 155 x 297 (in mm).
- Shredder Dimension - 330 x 155 x 298 (in mm), Bin Volume - 21 L. Shred Type - Cross Cut , Shred Size - 4 x 40mm & Feed Opening - 220mm. Credit card is shred into 3 pieces only
- Inserting more than eight (8) sheets (A4) at one pass, or if the paper is not fed squarely into the feed opening, machine can get jam and will stop working. Don't fold the paper while shredding, even if you fold it the thickness should not be more than 0.5 mm.
| Explore a wide range of Office products |
Up to 50% off on bestselling pens, art & craft supplies, stationery, office supplies & electronics>Check the deals here
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
· Cross-cut paper shredder with 8 sheets (A4 size 70g/m 2) shredding capacity and 5/32 by 2/5 inches (4x40mm) shredding size is perfect to keep your confidential information safe.
· Paper shredder for home use with destroying credit card/CD/DVD as well. (CD/DVD shreds in a separate slot)
· Shredder Dimension - 330 x 155 x 298 (in mm), Bin Volume - 21 L. Shred Type - Cross Cut , Shred Size - 4 x 40mm & Feed Opening - 220mm. Credit card is shred into 3 pieces only.
· It has 2 different slots for paper & CD/DVD/Credit Card.Shredder Dimension - 330 x 155 x 297 (in mm)/please give 60 min of rest to machine at least after 2 minutes of usage.
Shreds confidential information
Shredding Capacity (at once)- 8 A4 Sheets & CD/DVD. Thickness of total 8 sheets should not be more than 0.5mm. Shred only one credit card at a time.
Large wastebasket Capacity
Large 21 Liter wastebasket capacity for less frequent emptying, transparent basket window and convenient handle design makes it easy to empty the bin. A small separate CD/DVD bin included meets ECO requests.
Convenient Handle Design
Convenient Handle design for easy lifting the shredding part to empty the bin. Convenient handle design on the top housing for simple waste disposal
easy to carry design you can move this machine anywhere anytime. ergonomic design give beautiful look so you can place this machine anywhere at your office and in house also.
Internal Solid Cutters
Internal Durable and solid professional steel blades cutters provides long life to machine.and give super power to shredder for smooth function. .
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Economical pricing. I got it for around Rs.3k
2. Easy to use and configure
3. Good for light usage/occasional use
1. This product is NOT made for heavy usage. If you shred papers daily, and shred more than 100-200 papers a day, this may not be the right product.
2. Product heats up after heavy use. Like I said, this is meant only for light usage.
3. Some of the buttons like Auto/Reverse etc get jammed. But this is not a BIG problem, yet it could be irritating at times.
The SToK ST-30CC seems like a very fine shredder. The internal packing was good and the product arrived in perfect condition. Plugged in everything and shredded about 20 sheets immediately, here are my observations:
1. It is pretty silent in comparison to both the older shredders I had. It does make some noise, remember that it is a Low-Speed and High-Torque motor running inside the plastic frame, so don't expect quietness.
2. The shredder itself worked flawlessly on all the sheets. I tried upto 5 A4 sheets in one shot and it cut them with a little extra noise. So three sheets at a time seems like the sweet spot to make sure that the motor is not stressing and is working efficiently.
3. The Credit card cutter is a waste of time and a bad design. If you insert the card horizontally, the card does not go in far enough to activate the auto switch, but if you manage to push it in, it gets cut to three or four pieces. If the card is vertically inserted, it cuts into just two parts. Bad design, there should have been two more cutters in there and the hole should not be so deep for a small card.
4. The auto switch seems to work well, but these plastic parts tend to go bad in a few years after dust gets into the system. Will have to wait and watch.
5. The body itself is reasonably well built of good plastic. I have a feeling this will last for a while.
6. I do not like to overheat the shredder, so when I tried upto 20 shets, it was still running and the themal cutoff had not kicked in. So this is great for the weekly shredding of all the crap bank statements that comes home by post.
Hope this helps you in making a decision.
There appears to be a bait and switch in the product description.
When I wrote this review, the product name, description, image and specs were all different. The product for which the below review is applicable is now listed as a separate product on https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0182BR53I?psc=1
I have no idea on how these reviews got transferred to a product which is totally different from the original one.
Pretty good for the price. I shredded roughly 15 years of papers (> 3kg) over a course of a week or two. If you are careful, it won't overheat. The amount it takes to fill the bucket is roughly the same amount it takes to overheat. I ran in small batches instead of letting it run continuously for a minute or two. Once in a while it can handle/tolerate the staple pins.
To make it run for longer, I have taken to folding two sheets of paper along the shorter length. That way the motor runs for the same load as 4 sheets but for half the time. Thus I can easily run it for 15-20 minutes before the bucket fills up.
I like that the insides are accessible and the machinery is not overly complex. A thick bit of paper got stuck inside once and I could easily disassemble the top portion to pull it out. All you need is a screwdriver with a long length.
One more thing...when I made complaint to Amazon..to a person named Vaishnavi...told her no where it's mentioned that for warranty...I will have to send it on my own..she put me on hold..then disconnected n blocked my number so that I can't call. In short...if something goes wrong...u r on ur own
I bought the shredder and within 3 days of use it died.
I have to say Amazon is as amazing in India as it is in the US, and sent a replacement this morning (within a day) and by 4pm the new one stopped working.
I would never recommend this product and have asked for a refund. Going to look at other shredders.