SNT Gromass Xtra Gainer Chocolate Flavour,1Kg
|Price:||600.00 + 100.00 Delivery charge Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Improve the muscle mass , Lowers fat in the body, Rapid growth in Muscle strength, Growth & repair of muscle
- Fights fatigue & Serves as a muscle strengthening supplement
- Helps build lean muscle mass, Promotes tissue building and gives efficient energy
- 100 grams contains 75g carbohydrate & 18g protein
- Suitable for people with extra calorie requirements, like athletes, during workout or as desired
|This item is Returnable|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Flavour Name: Chocolate | Size: 1kg
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
In order to build lean muscle mass you need to combine an adequate calorie intake with a solid muscle strengthening program. A large number of calories are needed to fuel both workouts and tissue building. While getting enough calories is important, it is also important to get the right kind of calories. Carbohydrate Carbohydrate is the predominant energy source for strength training. Stored as glycogen in the muscles, it is the fuel used to supply energy for short, intense bursts of power. The harder and longer you work out, the more glycogen your muscles require. Once these stores of glycogen are gone your energy level will drop and you will run out of fuel to power muscle contractions. For this reason, athletes doing strength training exercise in the hopes of building lean muscle need to have an adequate carbohydrates intake. Experts recommend at least 500 to 600 grams of carbohydrate per day to keep your muscle glycogen stores high. You can base your personal requirement on the following formula: 3.6gr carb x body wt(lbs)= grams carb/day For a 140 pound person this is about 504 grams per day or about 2,000 carbohydrate calories and 720 grams or 2,900 carbohydrate calories for a 200-pound person.