SLYK Carrier Buckle Hook Strap + KK KONEX Adjustable Inline Skates with 100 mm 3 - Polyurethane Speedy Wheels + ABEC-11 Bearings Tri-Skate
|Price:||2,499.00 - 3,399.00 Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on selected options|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- ★BOOTS - soft shell with Velcro Cinch strap & lever buckle across the top with built in liner + carrier buckle hook strap
- ★WHEELS- 100mm , ABEC-7 Bearings // HARDNESS- 82A PU casted high Rebound inline wheels
- ★FRAME - aircraft grade polished aluminum chassis, top quality frame
- ★ADJUSTABLE -black push button on side of frame for Super easy adjustment also size chart mention in product images
- ★3WHEELS - With TRISKATES you have one center wheel,this is your pivot point – your center of gravity,So turning around the corner will be easier having only one center point, it is like spinning a coin. It becomes easier to turn, skate tighter corners, and actually this also makes it easier on the straight line to find your outside and inside edges. This helps you to get the double push technique going which now has been redefined and optimized for TRISKATES.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KK Konex tri-skates are one of the lightest and most comfortable adjustable fitness skates on the market. The Shield utilizes a single piece composite upper for extra stability, while incorporating a soft foam liner that offers an insane amount of comfort! easy access adjustment located on the side of the aircraft grade aluminum frame makes it easy to adjust sizes as your feet grow! don't forget the 100mm race style wheels that allow for a smooth ride whether you are hitting the rink or enjoying the sun
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are adjustable and don't forget to use the Allen key regularly that comes with it.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought a pair for myself since i needed larger wheels for commuter skating
The shoes are good
The clamps and the...Read more