SG Max Cover Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat (Color May Vary)
- Most economical Kashmir Willow bat
- Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability while playing shots
- Fabric covered for extra durability
- The handle is made from premium, imported Saravak cane to deliver superior power and control
- The bat is covered in grain faced bat tape which gives it a smooth finish and a stylish look
- Comes with fabric covered for extra durability and full length bat cover
- Color May Vary
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
About SG: T20. Power play. Pinch hitters. Cricket is changing and quick. Astride with this change, SG - India's largest and most trusted cricket gear manufacturer - has a new face-vibrant, youthful and energetic. And yet, with the promise of the same world-class quality in these changing times. At SG, believing is the first step…towards becoming!
Product Details: What is a Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat?
Kashmir willow is mainly grown in the Kashmir region of Pakistan and India (hence the name). As a result of its location and lesser properties its main use is for junior or adults bats at the lower end of the price scale.
Kashmir willow bat is a close cousin of English willow. This willow tends to be darker and drier and as a consequence is rarely durable. Grading system for Kashmir willow is not as rigorous as in English willow.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Quality of the wood is excellent. Just make it sure to oil the bat and knock it before using it.
Yes you do get the cover too