- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000
- PEGI Rating: Ages 18 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Alien: Isolation (PC)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger
- Fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley's daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance
- As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien
- Overcome an ever-present deadly threat - Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move
- Improvise to survive - Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them or face them head on?
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Description for Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation is an upcoming first-person survival horror stealth game developed by the creative assembly and published by Sega and a video game addition to the alien franchise. The game is set in 2137, 15 years after the events of alie
Hardware Platform: PC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound design of Alien Isolation is a masterpiece. The background score is top notch which blends well situationally without fail. You would need good audio hardware to get the best out of the title. The alien itself is gorgeous as its AI is not at all scripted. It's NOT AT ALL predictable which keeps the terror levels of the player throughout.
On the downside the game is a bit longer with nothing much to do than going to point a to b to find a switch and to a to access something to open a door at b. Creative assembly should have crafted more variety in the gameplay for such a lengthy campaign.
Do look elsewhere if you're blazing fast paced fun lover. Buy this if you can manage stealth and have patience to bear some puzzles. I had started referring to walkthroughs as puzzles started getting harder by level 5.
I half expected it to suck for a last gen console but surprisingly it works very well on ps3 as well
Most recent customer reviews
Also, I worked on the production team for this ^_^