- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
SEED Seller: Pterocarpus marsupium known as Malabar Kino, Benga, Kempu Honne tree Seeds for growing. Rare Ayurvedic Medicinal plant seeds (15 Seeds)
|Price:||165.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Pterocarpus marsupium, also known as Vijayasar or the Indian Kino Tree, is a medium to large, deciduous tree that can grow up to 30 metres tall. It is native to India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka, where it occurs in parts of the Western Ghats in the Karnataka-Kerala region and also in the forests of Central India. It is also known by the names Malabar Kino, Benga, Bijiayasal (in western Nepal), Piasal (Oriya), Venkai, and many others.
- The "GERMINATION GUARANTEE" from SEEDseller: At The SEEDseller, we're committed to providing the best quality, germination tested batch seeds to our customers. Beware of Fake Products. Make sure you get the original packet products shown in photos. Our seeds are selected, 100% clean and from germination tested batch. Beware of fakes; Inferior quality, expired seeds will not germinate. The "GERMINATION GUARANTEE" or Warranties for Non-Genuine Products are rendered null and void.
- SEEDseller guarantees that this seed will germinate within 8 weeks if you follow the steps given in growing instructions for use and the required conditions for sowing. What we understand by successful germination is at least 65% seed germination as long as growing instructions and required conditions for sowing are followed. The guarantee is for germination only and does not extend to planting or growing them. The "GERMINATION GUARANTEE" applies only to the products that have this information.
- We will of course replace the seeds if you do not get the desired germination results despite following the instructions for sowing and subsequent care and meet the following preconditions: The SEEDseller seed was bought not more than 3 months before. In case of any issues quote us the 'Germination testing batch number' from the green label on the bottom of packet. You document the results of the germination/seeds with a photo and inform us of the care that you provided.
- We cannot honour a claim under warranty if the soil was subjected to flooding, frost or drought after the seed was sown. The SEEDseller "GERMINATION GUARANTEE" is restricted solely to a replacement of the seeds. We hereby explicitly exclude any other claims, such as for compensatory damages. Order our seeds with complete confidence. We only supply the freshest seeds with excellent germination rate. It will be sent to you in a padded envelope arriving with you fresh and ready to sow immediately.
| This product is Not Returnable. It may be exchanged by seller in case of factory damage on a case to case basis.|
Cancellation for Live Plants items is allowed before the shipment is dispatched. You can request cancellation through Your Orders page or by contacting Amazon customer service within that time. If a product is received in a damaged or defective condition, you need to contact the seller/Amazon customer service within 1 days of delivery. The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee is available to you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Item Package Quantity: 15
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Pterocarpus marsupium - Ayurvedic Medicinal - Wild Tree Seeds: Pterocarpus marsupium, also known as Vijayasar or the Indian Kino Tree, is a medium to large, deciduous tree that can grow up to 30 metres tall. It is native to India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka, where it occurs in parts of the Western Ghats in the Karnataka-Kerala region and also in the forests of Central India. It is also known by the names Malabar Kino, Benga, Bijiayasal (in western Nepal), Piasal (Oriya), Venkai, and many others.