- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press; 1 edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1644292602
- ISBN-13: 978-1644292600
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,43,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #19444 in Healthy Living & Wellness (Books)
SEDUCED BY SUGAR – ARE YOU? : THE UNBIASED TRUTH BEHIND THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL FOOD IN HUMAN HISTORY Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sugar, the most controversial food in all of human history, has penetrated the human lives deeper than ever. What was once accessible only to the rich and the wealthy, sugar is now within the reach of every human on earth.
The harmful effects of sugar are well known and excess sugar is indeed toxic for us. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Today sugar is everywhere, but mostly in hidden forms in various foods lining up the shelves of the supermarket.
This book awakens you to the hidden dangers of sugar and its impact on your health, like never before. It takes you through an amazing journey into the bloody history of sugar, to the science and research behind the impact of sugar on brain and the true facts behind the term “Sugar Addiction”.
Seduced By Sugar, tells you how sugar impacts various hormones in the body, and how excess of it is linked to multiple issues like: faster ageing, lowered immunity, hypoglycemia, and cancer.
Not everyone is a sugar addict, but more and more people are turning into one. The book also gives you the methods and tips to detoxify sugar from your body and help you live a healthier and cleaner life.
So, delve into the amazing world of sugar and enjoy the sweet, or ‘not so sweet’ ride.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.