Ryaal Tea Tree Essential Oil - 15 Ml - For Skin, Hair And Acne Care (15 Ml)
|Sale:||269.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||200.00 (43%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 100% Natural Tea Tree Oil - Steam Distilled From The Leaves Of Tea Tree Plant (Melaleuca Alternifolia, A Native To Australia). Ideal For Use Over Skin And Nail.
- Helpful In Bringing Calmness: The Offered Diffuser-Ready Lavender Oil Has An Aroma That Promotes Calmness In The Mind. The Natural Warmth And Clarifying Aroma Of Lavender Help To Bring The Deepest And Most Restful Sleep Ever. It Is Considered The Best For Use With Aroma Diffuser And Also In Massage Therapy.
- Ultimate Choice For Skin And Hair: The Antibacterial Nature Of Lavender Oil Helps To Maintain A Healthy State Of Skin And Hair. Just Add 3-4 Drops Of This Oil In Your Regular Cream Or Moisturizer And Apply Thoroughly Over The Skin. Also Recommended To Mix A Drop Or Two With Regular Hair Oil For Silky, Shiny, Smooth And Stronger Hair.
- The Best-Ever Massage Oil: Those Who Are Looking For A Sensual Massage Oil That Can Help To Sooth Muscles Can Rely On The Natural Warmth And Aroma Of This Oil. Just Dilute 4-5 Drops Of Lavender Oil In A Suitable Carrier Oil Like Argan, Coconut Or Almond And Massage Thoroughly Over The Skin, Muscles And Joints To Attain A Relaxed Feel All Day Long.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tea Tree Oil Is Extracted From The Leaves Of Tea Tree Plant (Melaleuca Alternifolia, A Native To Australia) Through Steam Distillation Method. The Tea Tree Oil Offered By Ryaal Essentials Is Renowned All Across The Globe As An Effective Solution For Attaining Healthier And Best-Ever State Of The Skin And Hair. It Has Been Used From Earlier Times To Keep The Skin Free From All Sorts Of Infections Owing To Its Antibacterial And Antifungal Properties. For Persons Seeking A Natural Solution For Attaining Dandruff-Free Hair, Used Of Tea Tree Oil In Dilution With Regular Hair Oil Is The Best Solution. It Helps To Maintain The Hair Naturally Longer, Shinier, And Thicker. Tea Tree Oil Is Also Praised As The Perfect Choice For Interiors Where A Spicy Fragrance Is Demanded.
Lavender Oil Is Considered As The Best-Available Diffuser Oil In The Market Since Its Aroma Is Quite Sedative And Pleasing. Besides, It Is Also A Perfect Choice For Addition In Skin Creams And Moisturizers To Enjoy Nourished And Healthier State Of Skin. You Can Also Use This Oil Along With Your Regular Hair Care Oil To Attain Longer, Shinier And Healthier Hair Free From Dandruff. When It Comes To Quality, There Is Nothing To Worry About As The Production Facility At Ryaal Essentials Is Certified With Haccp, Halal, Iso 9001 And Kosher Certification.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not like the packaging this time. When I got this product, some oil has spilled which erased the written information over the bottle's paper. Other than that, I am satisfied with the product.
Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree. The tea tree was named by eighteenth century sailors, who made tea that smelled like nutmeg from the leaves of the tree growing on the swampy southeast Australian coast. Do not confuse the tea tree with the unrelated common tea plant that is used to make black and green teas.
Tea tree oil has several uses:
1. It can be used for curing acne. It's important to not use the oil directly, as it is concentrated. So it must be diluted. You can dilute tea tree oil with water, or carrier oils like olive oil, neem oil and apply on acne, scars, etc using cotton buds.
2. Like coconut oil for hair, tea tree oil has the ability to soothe dry flaking skin, remove dandruff and even can be used for the treatment of lice.
3. Tea tree oil can help relieve any type of skin inflammation, including being used as a natural eczema treatment. Simply mix one teaspoon coconut oil, five drops of tea tree oil and five drops of lavender oil to make homemade tea tree oil eczema lotion or body soap.
4. Another great reason to use tea tree oil is to eliminate body odor. Tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties that destroy the bacteria on skin that causes body odor.
5. Tea tree oil mixed with lavender essential oil is the perfect ingredient in a homemade wound ointment.
Note: The safest rule of thumb is to never use any essential oil undiluted. Always use some carrier oils like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, etc.
These days acne is a very common problem for both male and female.... So, to avoid that irritating acne/pimples we got a solution right here in this bottle of beauty💜
👉Name-- @ryaalusa TEATREE essential oil
👉Price-- Rs.269/- only for 15ml product
👉Where to buy-- @amazondotin 🌿 @ryaalusa is one of the finest brands in having a range of pure 💯 organic undiluted essential oils.... they really are safe to use👍
🌿Talking about this Teatree essential oil... it comes in a thick blue coloured glass bottle along with a dropper separately, which makes the purchase more exciting and satisfying😊.
🌿The packing might be regular and it's really simple as well....
🌿The oil in the bottle is really thin and contains a very strong teatree fragrance which is a must!.
🌿I got my hands on this 3 weeka back, and from then i started incorporating this in my facemasks, in my bathing water, in my diffuser as well.
🌿Since it's an pure essential oil....i have 1,2 active acne, i started using this oil in my face masks.... this really showed it's effect in a great way.... acne started to dry and later they are gone for ever!😀😍.
🌿It's a bottle of antioxidants which helps in clearing skin problems.... it does contain acne healing properties❤..which is all what you need!!...
🌿I even used this during my bath... i started to drop 2 or 3 drops of this oil in my bucket of water, which helps in calming your body and it's soo relaxing as well.....👍👍.... this even helps in reducing body acne as well!!
🌿You can even use this as aromatherapy by dropping few drops in the diffuser with some other essential oils..... which is quite good and relaxing.
🌿 you can even mix this with your night cream and apply it generously on your face..... if you have any acne/pimple problems..... it does help in fading out those acne scars as well!😍
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿HOPE YOU LIKE THIS REVIEW, IF IT DOES, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW PINKPASSION95🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
I am happy to have come across Ryaal.
First I was confused with the usage of these oils but then got the right way!
*You can dilute tea tree oil with water, or carrier oils like olive oil, neem oil and apply on acne, scars, etc using cotton buds
* You can add tea tree oil to aloevera gel or honey and then apply it
* you can even add tea tree oil to your face masks, scrubs, moisturizers, etc and use it.
I am also using BLACK MESS from Ryaal and im in love with all the products!