- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 10.2 x 5.1 cm ; 45 g
- Item model number: 275795
- ASIN: B00LMMFQKE
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2014
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #14,743 in Car & Motorbike (See Top 100 in Car & Motorbike)
Rust-Oleum 275795 LeakSeal Self-Fusing Silicone Tape (Black)
|Sale:||930.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||40.00 (4%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Leak seal tape is an innovative self-fusing silicone tape that wraps tightly around surfaces to seal cracks and leaks
- Once removed, leaves no tape residue
- 700 PSI tensile strength
- Insulates to 8,000-volts
- Size: 10 feet Roll (1 inch wide, 0.5mm thick)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety Information:Contents are under pressure: extremely flammable.
Legal Disclaimer:1.) Please follow all the instructions carefully while application for best results. 2.) Shipping will be done through SURFACE mode of transport as the product is an Aerosol and has liquid paint which cannot be send by air shipment.
Rust-Oleum Leak Seal Self-Fusing Silicone Tape self-fusing, silicone repair tape that conforms to any surface while providing a water-tight seal. Leak Seal Tape creates a chemical a moisture resistant barrier that fixes leaky pipes, hoses and insulates frayed electrical wires. It is easy to remove, leaves no sticky residue and protects from corrosion. Using tension, stretch tape around the object, overlapping each layer by 1/2 inch. and wrap over itself to fuse. Wrap completely over problem area and cut the tape once finished. Dry the substrate before applying the tape. Place the tape on the problem area, hold firmly and stretch (with tension) around the object. Continue to stretch the tape, overlapping each layer by 1/2in. and wrap over itself to fuse. Wrap completely over the problem area and cut the tape once finished. Press the end firmly into place. To remove, carefully cut with scissors or knife. It provides superior strength up to 700PSI. Insulates up to 8,000 volts.