- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
Hugo and Russell's Pharmaceutical Microbiology Paperback – 29 Jan 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is a highly respected, long-established title that has become one of the core textbooks for pharmacy undergraduate education. The focus of the book is the multifaceted area of overlap between the major sciences of microbiology and pharmacy. A new European curriculum in undergraduate pharmacy has been established since the previous edition and there has been a significant increase in the numbers of pharmacy schools and undergraduate pharmacy students.The eighth edition of Hugo and Russell's Pharmaceutical Microbiology closely reflects the revised syllabus and places renewed emphasis on infection control and the growing area of prescribing therapeutics. About the Author Stephen P. Denyer, Welsh School of Pharmacy, Cardiff University, UK Norman A. Hodges, School of Pharmacy and Bio molecular Sciences, University of Brighton, UK Sean P. Gorman, School of Pharmacy, Queen's University Belfast, UK Brendan F. Gilmore, School of Pharmacy, Queen's University Belfast, UK TABLE OF CONTENTS List of contributors. Preface to the eighth edition. Preface to the first edition. Part 1 Biology of Microorganisms. Part 2 Pathogens and Host Responses. Part 3 Prescribing Therapeutics. Part 4 Contamination and Infection Control. Part 5 Pharmaceutical Production Part 6 Current Trends and New Directions.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com