- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: Partridge India (14 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482884410
- ISBN-13: 978-1482884418
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,35,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
The Rude Tenderness of Our Hearts Paperback – Import, 14 Jul 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Amazon Assistant: Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 499 or more on Amazon Assistant. Click Here.(Valid only on purchases made on desktop/PC). Offer ends 26 Sep. Cashback in 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Talking about tenderness is to speak of love, of the passage of time, of philosophy. It means talking about humanity, curiosity towards the other, of that profound lightness that allows us to intercept, between the lines, the most fruitful and creative sense of our finitude and of our fragility.
The book touches many sensitive strings, moves ancestral suffering, evokes the intensity of the life of the body and the soul, challenge predators and bullies, raises uncomfortable questions and provides new instructions, turn on small, miraculous lights in the dark announcing a joyful and constructive, political and existential revolution. What calls us by name, and extends his gaze to the future.
Actually I should not talk about it as a book, but of short stories full of sound and voice, which on the other side is also very different in style and content, whose glue seems to be the ability to take us somewhere else, to allow the reader to move into a space of fantasy, imagination and memory, to offer the knowledge that we are incomplete beings, who are fragile and that creativity can turn the burden of life in a profound lightness, like a hug or a caress, an antidote to abrupt indifference or contrived emotions.
Saket Suryesh tell the stories that are dearest to us, because the emotions fully emerged, as to affirm humanity and be heard much from heart, to feel and understand the sense of artistic and human experience. The book is intimate which consequently become absolutely universal and deeply human.
This is a very nice book in which we can lose ourselves fascinated by a thousand details with pretty stories that are engaging and well-written. It’s a book that everyone should read as it contains beautiful and simple stories full of tenderness and sweetness to which we are not used to.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews