Royal Enfield Redditch Red Bike Miniature/Scale Model (RLCSML000005)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Scale - 1:12 ; Warning: Not suitable for children under the age of 36 months due to danger of swallowing small parts. Choking hazard
- Dimension in cm (lxbxh) - 17.5 x 6.5 x 10.5, approx weight of the product - 250 gms
- Fittingly, this detailed, actuated 1:12 scale model is the first official replica series released by royal Enfield
- Die cast metal model with plastic parts
- Steerable handle bar
- Free rolling wheels
- Working rear suspension and side stand
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An old-school, post-war design built around an engine that one can count on. That's classic, the machine that bears on simple pleasures of motorcycling, while being dependable enough to ride through any terrain. In it, the tradition of an iconic past exists in harmony with modern technology. Timeless, looking through tomorrow. The classic, inspired by the late 1940s royal Enfield model g, was introduced to the world in 2008, went on to capture the collective imagination of leisure motorcycling enthusiasts world over and become the most popular model of the marque.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Talking about the specs, this model is fully made of plastic, beautifully coloured, exactly detailed and the size is as below :-
Length - 18 cms
Height - 11 cms
The Royal Enfield branding is there on the Tank & on the Mud Guard and Classic 350 stamping is on the sides of the model.
1. The handle is fully steerable.
2. The front and rear wheels is fully rolling.
3. The rear suspension smoothly works along with working side stand.
4. Rear view mirrors and head lamps are fairly detailed.
The whole body is perfectly coloured with shiny metallic paint to give it a premium look.
It is very light and can be placed anywhere on the shelf or on your working desk to give a next level experience.
One thing for which I feel disappointed is that, if the other parts were made of metal alloy (tank of this model is made of metal alloy), it would have created wonders. And considering the price, I felt it to be a bit expensive.
But for those who have immense love for automobiles, this model is worth buying it even if the price is a bit on the higher side.
You can also gift this mini Royal Enfield to anyone on any occasion and I am damn sure that the one receiving it will be filled with joy. I hope my review helps you to make a good decision. Thank You... 😊
1. Indian bike "Made in China" wasn't a very good first impression.
2. The break part of the bike need to be fixed. It is unusual elongated.
3. All the silver paint coming out not sticking to bike, my son after playing handful of silver and he was rubbing all over his face, quite dangerous.
Now, adding a new collectible to its range, Royal Enfield has introduced scale models for its Classic 500 bikes. The 1:12 scale models are listed on the company's website priced at Rs. 1,200 and are currently available for pre-order, with deliveries set to begin in the first week of May this year. This is the first official replica series by the manufacturer.
The scale model measures 17.5 cm in length, 6.5 cm in breadth and 10.5 cm in height. The weight stands at a light 250 gm, probably the lightest from RE yet. The diecast model looks quite detailed compared to the real deal and has several moving parts as well including a steerable handlebar, free rolling wheels, working rear suspension and side stand. The bike also gets moving rear view mirrors. The chrome finished engine does look nice and authentic on the scale model.