- Product Dimensions: 16 x 5.1 x 4.1 cm ; 90.7 g
- Item model number: RO49
- ASIN: B00H5A513O
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 March 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,43,636 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Royal Derma Roller Protective Kit 540 Needles
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Derma Roller Best Facial Clearing Device for Acne Scars, Wrinkles, Blemish and Blackhead Remover, Dark Circle Eye Treatment Roller, Stretch Marks and Cellulite Reducing Tool. Increases Natural Collagen Production and Skin Elasticity. Multiplies the Results of Skin Care Products. 1.0mm 540 Titanium Alloy Microneedle Is Great for Face, Neck, Decollete, and Body. Includes Free Protective Travel Case
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My husband, friends, and strangers are all complimenting me on my skin. I am late fifties and have always taken good care of my skin. However, as we age, things "pop on" like little bumps, scars, tags, etc. These are all improving with this device. I use it from hairline to bra line :-) Seller personally followed up after purchase - rare these days. VERY HAPPY!
70% alcohol spray the roller before and after each use, air dry
Prep your face: clean face with cleanser, and apply a cleaning toner to avoid inflammation( i used a non alcohol, witch hazel based toner by Mario Badescu)
Roll the roller 4 times up and down, 4 times left and right, 4 times diagonal in one area. ( I start with gentle pressure, then gradually increase if i can tolerate. but overall, my motion is on the softer side.) The area will become little bit red or more depend on areas you use it on and the thickness/sensitivity of your skin. Don't apply too much pressure for the first few tries.
Apply your skin care serum while the needle has created microlesion on your skin.( I used a serum for dark spot with vitaminC by Kiels, and it works really well).
Make sure you disinfect your roller with alcohol after use as well. I think alcohol spray is the easiest to use compare to use cotton pad to wipe the needles.