- Product Dimensions: 10 x 25 x 41 cm ; 4 Kg
- Item model number: 02RCMA4
- ASIN: B003ZG7C8Y
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 342 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #65 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Royal Canin Mini Adult, 4 kg
|Price:||2,280.00 + 30.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||90.00 (4%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Enhanced palatability our special formulation and exclusive flavors help to satisfy the fussy appetite of small dogs
- Coat condition contains ideal levels of EPA and DHA to help support a beautiful coat and healthy skin
- Dental health
- Proven kibble technology helps reduce the formation of tartar
Discover more | Shop at India's Largest Pet Store Shop now
Return Policy on this item
This product is non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Size: 4 Kg | Style: Mini Adult
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MINI formulas are designed for small dogs throughout their lifetime. Small dogs need more than just a small kibble. They need more energy than big dogs, and they have a shorter and more intense growth period. Plus, they typically live longer than large dogs, and have a more finicky appetite. Royal Canin Mini formulas are designed to meet the specific needs of small dogs throughout every stage of their life. Helps maintain a healthy weight in small dogs by meeting their high energy needs.
From the manufacturer
From big to small pets, we provide precise nutritional solutions for all breeds of cats and dogs.
Our research centre and extensive network of pet health professionals means we understand cats and dogs.
- Innovations based solely on the animals’ needs and scientific advances
- Veterinary based specialised diets for dogs and cats
At Royal Canin, Everything we do is for the Dog and the Cat
Where we Lead, Others Follow...
One food doesn’t suit all. We take into account age, activity, breed, size and lifestyle when creating our diets, and we were the first to do so.
In 1980 we were the first to introduce specific diets for large breed puppies, in 1997 we were the first to meet the different nutritional needs of small, medium and large breeds of dog, and in 1999 we launched the first food for a specific breed of cat, formulated for the unique dietary needs of Persians.
Royal Canin diets provide precise nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. Each of our products is based on our extensive knowledge of cats and dogs, gained through years of studies at our own centre, partnerships with leading veterinary schools and universities, and continued input from veterinarians and breeders worldwide.
Royal Canin Mini Adult
Feeding your Dog on a Diet of Royal Canin
- Promotes healthy growth and a glossy coat
- Includes highly digestible proteins
- Formulated to provide the correct balance of energy and nutrition for your dog's size and lifestyle
Helps Maintain Ideal Weight in Small Breed Dogs
Maintains Ideal Weight - Helps maintain ideal weight in small breed dogs by perfectly meeting their high energy needs and promoting fat metabolism by L-carnitine.
Enhanced Palatability - Satisfies the fussy appetite of small breed dogs by means of its formulation and a selection of exclusive flavourings.
Coat Condition - This formula contains nutrients that help support a healthy skin and coat. Enriched with EPA-DHA.
Dental Health - Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
|Junior Medium||Junior Maxi||Adult Mini||Adult Medium||Adult Maxi|
|Additives||Omega 3 & 6||Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Omega 6||Omega 3 & 6||Omega 3 & 6||Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Omega 3 & 6|
342 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the vet's recommendation I started to feed him mashed - soaked kibbles of the RC mini starter mixed in with puppy Cerelac ( called Meralac) in the ratio 1:2 . That didn't help much though as he kept throwing up.. So upon another pug owner's suggestion I made a few changes .
Instead of giving mashed kibbles , I powdered them first and then mixed with Meralac + water . Fortunately , he is able to digest it much better this way !
He's 52 days old now and weighs around 2100g. So - I guess its helping him grow. :-)
PS : His poop is also solid now . Thanks RC.
It doesn’t make the pup hungry for almost 12 hours. Which I think is not a good indicator.
My pup started hating it already (I ordered a 8.5kg pack) so I usually give it egg rice mixed with this or some chicken rice boiled with this. I know 35-40 days is too early to give a pup all these, but hey, what can I do if it prefers egg / chicken / curd rice to royal canine ! It’s a bulkier pup now. But I would prefer going natural with this pup and give the royal canine to bigger dogs at home...since the pup doesn’t seem to like it.
Really good for the GI too.
Its great because it promotes his (fur) coat and Dental health as well as his weight. Can't go wrong with that combination in my opinion.
Lastly a huge thank you to the seller Shake Hands My Pet Store who delivered this quickly & promptly to my place. Barely a couple of days and there it was. Kudos and keep up the great work.