- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Rotring Isograph Technical Drawing Pen - 0.4 MM
|Price:||1,926.82 + 278.23 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Ink flow stable, high-quality line, high-speed line drawing support
- washing in water is possible cleaning by simply removing the push-on cover
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Rotring Isograph Technical Drawing Pen - 0.2 MM
The classic steel-nibbed technical drawing pen, familiar to several generations of draughtsmen. Although now largely superseded by those wretched computer thingies, these pens are still valued by those who think the pen is mightier than the mouse.Isograph is a high-precision professional writing tool. It comes with a rechargeable ink tank. Resistant to wear, Isograph can be used on a variety of surfaces such as paper, paper and parchment paper.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things to watch out for:
1. Do not screw either the body or the cap too tight. It’s just there to hold the pen together.
2. If you drop the nib. It’s gone. There is no way you can fix it. You’ll have to buy a new one.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Suggestion go for individual purchase.
Ex: each pen cost 750x4=3,000₹. Ink 50 to 100₹.