- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Rossmax GB101 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Chrome-plate brass air release valve
- Black enamel 300 millimeters Hg non-stop pin reliable manometer
- Latex free cuff
- No batteries required and 2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dial needle is properly calibrated and is at zero - I was a bit concerned about this as other reviewers had mentioned that they recieved a piece with a wrongly caliberated needle, but mine was perfect.
The actual cuff is made of a decent synthetic material that doesn't smell or feel too rough. Rubber tubes and pump are of a good quality which is important as the poor quality brand's tubes develop holes easily.
I used to have a Diamond BP cuff which was a total waste of money but it was the only thing I could find in the surgical shops in my area, so I spent 1,000/- rupees on it out of desperation last year. It was AWFUL, the cheap rubber tubes gave off terribly toxic fumes when I opened the box (could have been used as a pesticide it was that bad, used to make me throw up), and I couldn't use it for over a month because I had to "air" it first. Even after that it would stink horribly. And the entire spyhgmomanometer was just rubbish and crap, the cuff never inflated properly (used to struggle with it) and the needle in the dial used to get stuck half the time even after deflating - I had to bang it to get the right reading!!
Don't think I have ever cursed an appliance as much as that stupid Diamond one, it's ironic that a BP cuff used to get MY BP so high 😡 I hardly used it (because it was so difficult to use), and two weeks ago it stopped working as the cheap rubber hose developed a hole and the cuff refused to inflate. That's when I came to Amazon to try and find another brand. So NEVER BUY DIAMOND brand, it's a complete waste of money!!!! (They cheated me royally so I am warning others through this review. They should return my money for the defective bad quality product I was sold!)
In comparison, I find this Rossmax brand spyhgmomanometer to be so much better, thank God Amazon had it!!! I have no trouble with the dial or inflating the cuff, and best of all there are NO toxic fumes from the rubber! I started using it right away and its a joy to use after the previous one. The only thing I didn't like in the Rossmax apparatus is that the cuff has a long metal D ring that limits the expansion of the cuff (so it won't fit very overweight people), I prefer one without a limiting ring, but it's a minor thing for me. If the D ring/ limited cuff had not been there I would have given the product 5 stars.
Now I just hope this lasts longer than the Dabba Diamond apparatus! Will update after a while but so far so good. Go ahead and order Rossmax, I give it a thumbs up.