- Item Weight: 422 g
- 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: GB101
- ASIN: B00BIYMAHI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 207 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,409 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Rossmax GB101 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor(without stethoscope)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Chrome-plate brass air release valve
- Black enamel 300 millimeters Hg non-stop pin reliable manometer
- Latex free cuff
- No batteries required and 2 years manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Rossmax patented digital sphygmomanometer. Always maintains calibration even if dropped. Spill proof design with backlight. 2 AAA batteries provide up to 3,000 measurements. Built-in alert feature allows easy to program calibration after 10,000 measurements.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dial needle is properly calibrated and is at zero - I was a bit concerned about this as other reviewers had mentioned that they recieved a piece with a wrongly caliberated needle, but mine was perfect.
The actual cuff is made of a decent synthetic material that doesn't smell or feel too rough. Rubber tubes and pump are of a good quality which is important as the poor quality brand's tubes develop holes easily.
I used to have a Diamond BP cuff which was a total waste of money but it was the only thing I could find in the surgical shops in my area, so I spent 1,000/- rupees on it out of desperation last year. It was AWFUL, the cheap rubber tubes gave off terribly toxic fumes when I opened the box (could have been used as a pesticide it was that bad, used to make me throw up), and I couldn't use it for over a month because I had to "air" it first. Even after that it would stink horribly. And the entire spyhgmomanometer was just rubbish and crap, the cuff never inflated properly (used to struggle with it) and the needle in the dial used to get stuck half the time even after deflating - I had to bang it to get the right reading!!
Don't think I have ever cursed an appliance as much as that stupid Diamond one, it's ironic that a BP cuff used to get MY BP so high 😡 I hardly used it (because it was so difficult to use), and two weeks ago it stopped working as the cheap rubber hose developed a hole and the cuff refused to inflate. That's when I came to Amazon to try and find another brand. So NEVER BUY DIAMOND brand, it's a complete waste of money!!!! (They cheated me royally so I am warning others through this review. They should return my money for the defective bad quality product I was sold!)
In comparison, I find this Rossmax brand spyhgmomanometer to be so much better, thank God Amazon had it!!! I have no trouble with the dial or inflating the cuff, and best of all there are NO toxic fumes from the rubber! I started using it right away and its a joy to use after the previous one. The only thing I didn't like in the Rossmax apparatus is that the cuff has a long metal D ring that limits the expansion of the cuff (so it won't fit very overweight people), I prefer one without a limiting ring, but it's a minor thing for me. If the D ring/ limited cuff had not been there I would have given the product 5 stars.
Now I just hope this lasts longer than the Dabba Diamond apparatus! Will update after a while but so far so good. Go ahead and order Rossmax, I give it a thumbs up.