- Paperback: 223 pages
- Publisher: Penguin India; New edition edition (14 October 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780140239591
- ISBN-13: 978-0140239591
- ASIN: 0140239596
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 181 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #76,346 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Room on the Roof, Vagrants in the Valley : Two Novels of Adolescence Paperback – 14 Oct 2000
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
The author of the book, Ruskin Bond, is an Indian author who is born and brought up in India but has a British family history. He has been conferred the Sahitya Akademi Award in the year 1992 for his book Our Trees Still Grow in Dehra. His contribution in terms of the growth and development of children's literature in India is well acknowledged and appreciated even by the Indian Council for Child Education. He has more than three hundred essays, short stories, and novels in his publication list of which some of the popular ones include Vagrants In The Valley, The Blue Umbrella, Funny Side Up, A Flight Of Pigeons, Scenes From A Writer's Life, and Rain In The Mountains.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The makes the village life come alive. It makes you fall in love with it. You want to be the character and experience what it eat feels like to have chaat for the first time.
Just like the boy in the book, I too found freedom in running away. Come experience the whisper of the water when you are on a boat and brush your fingers in it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews