- Item model number: PLAM01RC-R
- ASIN: B01M616QB1
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 October 2016
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#5,213 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #161 in Indoor Plants
Rolling Nature Exotic Anthurium Red Plant In Red Colorista Pot
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material: Natural Plant & Plastic Pot
- Plant with Pot Height: 12 - 14 inches
- Pot Diameter: 5 Inches, Height: 5.5 inches
- Qty: 1 (Plant with Pot)
- Ornamental plant with exotic red flowers
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
According to Feng Shui, Anthuriums attract positive energy. Anthuriums are lucky plants and they bring good luck in your relationships. The anthurium flower is known universally as a symbol of hospitality, as this exotic beauty thrives in nearly any location in the home or office. The red, heart-shaped flower of Anthuriums brings joy and happiness wherever they go. This exotic red anthurium adds a dash of luxury to your house. Combined with the glossy high quality red pot; it truly creates an amazing environment in your house. Anthuriums make lovely gifts because of their exotic-looking blooms, but they are not just pretty! They are one of the best houseplants that purify indoor air. Their large, dark leaves suck up ammonia, formaldehyde, toluene and xylene, so they're a thoughtful present for a workplace (especially around copiers, printers or adhesives). Anthuriums are also known as Flamingo flowers and pigtail plants. Anthuriums are relatively easy to grow, have attractive foliage and under the proper environment, produce long lasting flowers year round. Its leaves are usually simple, large, attractively colored and borne on long stalks. The flowering stalk is slender, ending in a fleshy column crowded with many flowers. Anthuriums are grown for their brightly colored flower spathes and their ornamental leaves. Light: Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight. Anthurium plants can tolerate all levels of indirect light, but Anthuriums growing in low light will have fewer flowers and will grow slower. These plants cannot tolerate direct light, however, as this can burn the leaves. It grows best in bright, indirect light. Water: Water your Anthurium thoroughly, but allow it to dry slightly between watering's. Do not over-water the Anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.