- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Robo India Resistance Pack (20 Type, 25 Each) - 500Pcs
|Price:||275.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||224.00 (45%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 1 Quantity – 500Pcs
- 20 Type X 25 Pcs (each type) = 500
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Robo India|
|Manufacturer Series Number||R-PACK|
|Number of Items||1|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Introduction: resistance is a current limiting source and a very basic need when we work in field of electronics. The electrical resistance of an electrical conductor is the opposition to the passage of an electric current through that conductor. The inverse quantity is electrical conductance, the ease with which an electric current passes. Electrical resistance shares some conceptual parallels with the notion of mechanical friction. The si unit of electrical resistance is the ohm (-3a9. ), while electrical conductance is measured in siemens (s). Package include: 0 ohm- 25pcs 4. 7 Ohm- 25pcs 10 ohm- 25pcs 47 ohm- 25pcs 100 ohm- 25pcs 220 ohm- 25pcs 330 ohm- 25pcs 470 ohm- 25pcs 680 ohm- 25pcs 1k- 25pcs 2. 2 K- 25pcs 3. 3 K- 25pcs 4. 7 K- 25pcs 8. 2 K- 25pcs 10 k- 25pcs 22 k- 25pcs 47 k- 25pcs 100 k- 25pcs 330 k- 25pcs 1m- 25pcs.