- Reading level: 18+ years
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Dreamscape Media Llc; Unabridged edition (27 June 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1520076290
- ISBN-13: 978-1520076294
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 2.9 x 12.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
River Under the Road Audio CD – Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Scott Spencer was born in Washington, D.C., raised in Chicago, and now lives in upstate New York. He is the author of nine novels, including Endless Love, Waking the Dead, A Ship Made of Paper, and Willing. He has taught at the University of Iowa, Williams College, and Columbia University. His nonfiction has appeared in Rolling Stone, The New Yorker, O, Harper's, and The New York Times.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Marriage and offspring follow and next thing you know, worlds collide on the Hudson River. Sparks are constantly flying in both houses, along the river, with neighbors, business associates, and dinner guests.
If a man’s home is his castle, well, perhaps the ladies got the long end of the stick in this book. With a castle, comes a mighty fine price to pay for upkeep.