- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (1 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789388144315
- ISBN-13: 978-9388144315
- ASIN: 9388144317
- Package Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 388 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #102 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Richest Man in Babylon Paperback – Aug 2018
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
George Samuel Clason was born in Louisiana, Missouri, on November 7, 1874. He attended the University of Nebraska and served in the United States Army during the Spanish-American War. Beginning a long career in publishing, he founded the Clason Map Company of Denver, Colorado and published the first road atlas of the United States and Canada. In 1926, he issued the first of a famous series of pamphlets on thrift and financial success, using parables set in ancient Babylon to make each of his points. These were distributed in large quantities by banks and insurance companies and became familiar to millions, the most famous being “The Richest Man in Babylon,” the parable from which the present volume takes its title. These “Babylonian parables” have become a modern inspirational classic.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
388 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
150 odd pages, took me about 5 hours to finish it.Go for it, its really a good book unlike all those other books on the same subject that promise to provide a lot but is full of pseudoscience & BS.
1. Saving money and
2. Investing that money intelligently to make more money.
Note that this book doesn't contain any information on how to invest if that is what you are are looking for, it instead focuses on the habits one must cultivate in order to have more control over your finances. The book conveys this via short stories which are packed full of wisdom and are not boring to read through.
Must Read for anyone who just started a job and is clueless about how to handle his finances
We all earn some money yet after years of work, many of us still live from hand to mouth. This book answers the mistake we do.
The best is, it answers the role of luck in success.
This is by far the best and only self help book you will ever need in personal finance. Everybody between 18 and 45 must read this book. Simple advice that anybody can follow and everyone should follow.
Finished reading it in just 3 hours.
Again it is a must read. If possible buy a physical copy.
Price doesn't justify this Book.