- Reading level: 18+ years
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Penguin USA; New edition edition (1 January 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451205367
- ISBN-13: 978-0451205360
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 1.3 x 19.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 214 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Richest Man in Babylon (The Success Secrets of the Ancients - the Most Inspiring Book on Wealth Ever Written) Paperback – 1 Jan 2002
|Paperback, 1 Jan 2002||
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Import
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“What can a book written in the 1920s tell modern investors about their finances? A whole lot if it's George Clason's delightful set of parables that explain the basics of money. This is a great gift for a graduate or anyone who seems baffled by the world of finance and a wonderful, refreshing read for even the most experienced investor.”—Los Angeles Times
About the Author
The author uses parables to help readers achieve financial success.
George Samuel Clason was a writer and businessperson who had served in the United States army. He was the founder of two companies, Clason Map Company and Clason Publishing. He was married twice during his lifetime.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Saving money and
2. Investing that money intelligently to make more money.
We all earn some money yet after years of work, many of us still live from hand to mouth. This book answers the mistake we do.
The best is, it answers the role of luck in success.
Note that this book doesn't contain any information on how to invest if that is what you are are looking for, it instead focuses on the habits one must cultivate in order to have more control over your finances. The book conveys this via short stories which are packed full of wisdom and are not boring to read through.
Must Read for anyone who just started a job and is clueless about how to handle his finances
This book provides the formula for financial success in easy language and even the formula and inspiration to make a new financial start even if you are in the deepest of financial mess.
I recommend this book as compulsory reading for all and especially young persons
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you .