- Reading level: 3 - 7 years
- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers; Abridged edition (12 March 1968)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0394818237
- ISBN-13: 978-0394818238
- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 1 x 32.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,55,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day Hardcover – Abridged, 12 Mar 1968
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Positively guaranteed to please any small child."--The New Yorker.
From the Inside Flap
Illus. in full color. Shows and tells what busy people do every day to build houses, sail ships, fly planes, keep house, and grow food.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can't recommend this book enough. If you are going to buy just one book for your 3-4 year old, make it this one.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?