- Reading level: 12.00+ years
- Mass Market Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Perseus Books Group; 1st edition (1 September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612680062
- ISBN-13: 978-1612680064
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.9 x 16.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 163 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #606 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom Mass Market Paperback – 1 Sep 2011
Mass Market Paperback
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert Toru Kiyosaki is an American Businessman, investor and author who shot to fame for his Rich Dad Poor Dad series. Originally from Hawaii, he served as a Marine corps pilot in the Vietnam War and later started a company that first marketed Velcro surfer wallets. After going bankrupt with his first two companies, he started Cashflow Technologies, Inc. He is also a motivational and financial speaker and advisor.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
163 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book Review= 9/10
This book educates about educating people about benefits of investors & business owners.
It worth investment.
Other than that it's worth it