- Reading level: 12.00+ years
- Mass Market Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Perseus Books Group; 1st edition (1 September 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612680062
- ISBN-13: 978-1612680064
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.9 x 16.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 118 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 89.00 Delivery charge
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom Mass Market Paperback – 1 Sep 2011
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert Toru Kiyosaki is an American Businessman, investor and author who shot to fame for his Rich Dad Poor Dad series. Originally from Hawaii, he served as a Marine corps pilot in the Vietnam War and later started a company that first marketed Velcro surfer wallets. After going bankrupt with his first two companies, he started Cashflow Technologies, Inc. He is also a motivational and financial speaker and advisor.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Book Review= 9/10
This book educates about educating people about benefits of investors & business owners.
It worth investment.
Other than that it's worth it
Best book I have read on personal finance and money management.
Very good writing skills of Robert kiyo saki...hats off to him
Highly motivated on money aspects after reading this book
Even more interesting that Rich dad and poor dad.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews