- Audio Cassette
- Publisher: Little, Brown US; Unabridged edition edition (6 December 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570429596
- ISBN-13: 978-1570429590
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.2 x 17.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4,389 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #15,66,944 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money Audio Cassette – Abridged, Audiobook, Unabridged
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Unabridged
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
RICH DAD, POOR DAD is a starting point for anyone looking to gain control of their financial future (USA TODAY)
Robert Kiyosaki's work in education is powerful, profound, and life changing. I salute his efforts and recommend him highly (Anthony Robbins)
About the Author
A 4th-generation Japanese American, Kiyosaki was educated in New York before joining the U.S. Marines and serving in Vietnam as a helicopter gunship pilot. In 1977 he founded a company producing Nylon and Velcro 'surfer' wallets which became a multi-million dollar business.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
4,389 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 4,389 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a book which taught me the thought process of poor and middle class people where I belong, which laid foundation towards progress of my thoughts about financial wisdom.
I was very intrigued about tax system and determined to read more about taxes and shocked about poor and middle class people who will pay more taxes than rich.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you was where I got interested.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
Rich Dad Poor Dad is about Robert Kiyosaki and his two dads—his real father (poor dad) and the father of his best friend (rich dad)—and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
You don’t need to earn a high income to be rich.
Rich people make money work for them.
This book may do a good job of getting you excited about your financial future but the false information it teaches negates any benefits.