- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Running Press; abridged edition edition (7 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762434279
- ISBN-13: 978-0762434275
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.9 x 8.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3,334 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,114 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! Hardcover – Abridged, 7 Apr 2009
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
3,334 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 3,334 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
Compact and handy. Legible font style and size makes it easy for the eyes to follow.
Very poor and cheap quality print and cut. The book feels highly pirated and cheap. Not worth the money. Definitely overpriced for the product quality offered.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?