- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! Mass Market Paperback – Import, 1 Jan 2010
Mass Market Paperback, Import
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert Kiyosaki has received all sorts of awards and honors over the years, based upon his global message of financial literacy. Among others, he was inducted into the Amazon Author's Hall of Fame.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3,297 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 3,297 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
Compact and handy. Legible font style and size makes it easy for the eyes to follow.
Very poor and cheap quality print and cut. The book feels highly pirated and cheap. Not worth the money. Definitely overpriced for the product quality offered.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?