- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! (With Updates for Today's World) Mass Market Paperback – 11 Apr 2017
|Mass Market Paperback, 11 Apr 2017||
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you.
Read it again:
HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why the poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!
1. Some sellers are selling the cheap xerox copies of the book, try to buy only from Amazon Prime Sellers.
So, if you are ready to get ALL your financial practices proved wrong, try out this book! It will at LEAST show you how to live a FINANCIALLY HEALTHY & worry-free lifestyle.
If you liked our review, do give it a Helpful vote...it helps:)
Compact and handy. Legible font style and size makes it easy for the eyes to follow.
Very poor and cheap quality print and cut. The book feels highly pirated and cheap. Not worth the money. Definitely overpriced for the product quality offered.
It is a book which taught me the thought process of poor and middle class people where I belong, which laid foundation towards progress of my thoughts about financial wisdom.
I was very intrigued about tax system and determined to read more about taxes and shocked about poor and middle class people who will pay more taxes than rich.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you was where I got interested.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews